- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fantastic semi-detached property in a popular area of Carryduff
- No onward chain, well-presented and ready to move into
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Two reception rooms - both with original fireplaces
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Front garden laid in lawn with a driveway to the side
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a selection of shrubs
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationIrresistible Ivanhoe!
Conveniently located on the Belfast side of Carryduff this semi detached home benefits from no onward chain and is ready to move into. The property is in excellent condition throughout having recently undergone a cosmetic makeover leaving you little to do once you receive the keys to your new home other than enjoy all it has to offer.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall with under stair storage, two reception rooms that both have original fireplaces and a kitchen with an integrated oven & hob. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms and a recently fitted bathroom that benefits from a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is a tarmac driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden is laid in lawn with a selection of shrubs.
Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.84m x 3.33m (12'7" x 10'11")
- Dining Room 3.61m x 3.28m (11'10" x 10'9")
- Kitchen 2.44m x 2.36m (8' x 7'9")
- Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.28m (11'10" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 3.25m (10'11" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.39m x 2.39m (7'10" x 7'10")
- Bathroom 2.46m x 2.36m (8'1" x 7'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »