- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently Renovated Mid-Terrace Residence Situated In A Highly Established & Popular Residential Location
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Newly Installed Modern Fitted Kitchen With Space For Casual Dining
- Bright & Spacious Lounge with Laminate Wood Floor
- Newly Installed Luxury Bathroom Suite With Both Bath / Shower Facilities
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Newly Installed Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs W.C
- Low Maintenance Front Garden
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear, Laid In Lawn
- Superb High Quality Finish Throughout
- Perfect Starter Home For A First Time Buyer / Young Professional
Additional InformationA fabulous first time buy! TMC are delighted to present For Sale this simply stunning Mid-Terrace residence. Recently refurbished this property offers modern, conremporary living - perfect for a first time buyer or young family alike searching for a home of a high quality finish.
Each room in this home has been transformed over recent months, the rooms are well proportioned and the fresh modern decor will certainly tick all the boxes of many potential buyers. The ground floor comprises of bright hallway with feature glass stair panel, the newly installed modern fitted kitchen has plenty of space for dining and the lounge is flooded with natural light. Off the rear hallway you will find a downstairs W.C and a utility area, these additions are must haves for the busy professional or young family. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a newly installed luxury white bathroom suite which benefits from both bath / shower facilities. This home also benefits from newly installed gas heating. Outside to the front there is a low maintenance stoned garden, to the rear there is private enclosed garden laid in lawn with mature shurbs, perfect for outside entertaining.
Hillmount Gardens is a quiet cul-de-sac situated just off the Upper Lisburn Road / Finaghy Road South. Positioned within walking distance to Finaghy Crossroads, this home has excellent access to a range of local shops, leading schools and excellent transport links to Belfast, Lisburn & beyond. Properties finished to this standard do not sit for long, prompt viewing is a must!
- Tiled floor, panelled radiator, feature glass panelled stair inset, understair storage area.
- 4.85m x 3.12m (15' 11" x 10' 3")
Laminate wood flooring, recessed spot lighting, double panelled radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.53m x 3.12m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units with undercounter feature lighting, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring ceramic hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, double panelled radiator. Space for casual dining.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator, utility area with a range of cupboards & gas fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- Wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W.C, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.12m (12' 2" x 10' 3")
Laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.9m (10' 3" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.26m (10' 3" x 7' 5")
Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM:
- White bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower enclosure with Waterfall shower head, wash hand basin with mixer taps & vanity unit, low flush W.C, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled wlla, recessed spot lighting, chrome towel radiator.
- To the front: stoned.
To the rear: Private enclosed garden, laid in lawn, paved patio area, mature shrubs, enclosed by fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »