47 Hawthorn Manor,
Ballynahinch Road, Carryduff, Belfast, BT8 8SR
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Last listed at Asking price £285,000
- Exceptional detached Bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Master with En-suite
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Deluxe high gloss fitted kitchen
- Contemporary shower suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Attached garage
- Immaculate gardens front and rear
Located on a spacious and majority level site, 47 Hawthorn Manor is an attractive detached bungalow that has been maintained upgraded to the highest of standards both inside and outside. The accommodation consists off a bright and spacious lounge with feature granite fireplace fireplace, A deluxe modern fully and integrated kitchen with two tone handle less units. There are also 3 generous bedrooms ,with the master benefitting from a luxury en-suite shower room, a contemporary shower suite with separate shower cubicle with chrome fittings. Outside there are off street parking facilities for 2 cars, that leads to an attached garage with excellent storage. The gardens at this home have been exceptionally well maintained with the front gardens laid in lawn to the front and rear which also enjoys a separate patio area and side decking area. Well maintained throughout this home offers a high standard of finish, leaving the potential buyer with very little to do but move into.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to entrance porch.
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor, glass panelled inner door leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor, built in storage.
- Lounge 5.36m x 3.76m (17'7 x 12'4)
- Granite fireplace with raised hearth. recessed spotlights.
- Luxury kitchen / dining 6.43m x 3.51m (21'1 x 11'6)
- Full range of high and low level handle less high gloss two tone units, single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, quartz work surfaces, 4 ring Candy hob and under oven, integrated microwave, Hoover integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, open to dining area.
- Dining area
- Tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 3.66m x 3.15m (12'0 x 10'4)
- En-suite shower room
- Comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle, Redring cara shower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 3.18m (12'3 x 10'5)
- Bedroom 3 3.07m x 2.97m (10'1 x 9'9)
- Deluxe shower suite
- White suite comprising walk in fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower fittings, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, part tiled walls, exttractor fan, recessed spotlights, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor.
- Brick paved driveway with off street parking leading to attached garage. Outside tap
- Attached garage 5.23m x 2.97m (17'2 x 9'9)
- Up and over door, light and power, great storage.
- Front gardens
- Well maintained gardens to the front laid in lawn, with neat flower beds.
- Rear / side gardens
- Well maintained and enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn with neat flower beds, rear patio area.
- Side decking area
- Decking area to the side and can be accessed from the kitchen
- PLEASE NOTE
- This property benefits from Cavity wall insulation and loft insulation, all certificates are available to confirm.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.