- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Family Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Large Drawing Room with Fireplace and Access to Rear Garden
- Separate Cosy Family Room with Open Fire
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops, Opening to Ample Dining Area
- Large Conservatory
- Ground Floor WC and Utility
- Four Bedrooms, Master Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Luxurious Bathroom
- Dual Controlled Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Paved Patio Areas, Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Garage with Excellent Storage Facilities and ideal for Home Business
- Walking distance to shops at Gilnahirk and Cherryvalley Village
- Providing Excellent Convenience to Belfast's Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis superb detached property is located in the heart of Gilnahirk and has been beautifully presented by its current family. This lovely family home was originally built to the previous owners specifications to include high ceilings, a hand carved fireplace and reclaimed internal doors.The wealth of accommodation includes a large drawing room, separate family room, with a cosy cast iron fire, conservatory and family kitchen. There are four double bedrooms with master incorporating en suite shower room and luxurious bathroom. Additional benefits include separate utility area, dual controlled oil fired heating and Ground Floor WC. There is a detached garage with excellent storage facilities. Outside the rear garden is landscaped and there is driveway parking for several cars.
This fine property is only a short drive from the ever growing buzz of Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and their wide range or popular restaurants and coffee shops. The property also benefits from ease of access to some of the provinces leading schools, Belmont and Stormont Parks, transport links for city commuters and George Best City Airport. Rarely of a property of this calibre present itself to the open market, within this location.
- Hardwood front door, stained glass side light and arched stained glass top light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, part wood panelled walls.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, storage under stairs, alarm intruder controls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 9.25m x 3.81m (30' 4" x 12' 6")
Dual aspect windows, feature slate fireplace with granite inset and hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, half wood panelled walls and feature pillars leading to a dining area,, uPVC double glazed access door to conservatory.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.56m (12' 11" x 11' 8")
Feature hand cut timber surround fireplace with granite inset and hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight.
- 5.82m x 3.61m (19' 1" x 11' 10")
Bespoke maple kitchen with high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above with brick recess, built-in double oven, part wood panelled walls, plumbed for American fridge freezer, breakfast island, granite worktop with stainless steel inset sink unit, single drainer, mixer taps, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, ceramic tiled floor, built-in breakfast bar, open to ample dining area, glazed access door to conservatory.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.46m x 1.45m (8' 1" x 4' 9")
Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, cloaks area, low voltage spotlight.
- 6.32m x 3.53m (20' 9" x 11' 7")
Hardwood double glazed conservatory with aluminium double glazed glass roof and double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.Mature outlook to rear gardens, ceramic tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- With study area, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, insulated, light. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, built-in shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.13m x 3.78m (16' 10" x 12' 5")
Extensive range of wall to wall built-in robes, outlook to rear garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, marble worktops, built-in shower cubicle with Aqua Stream shower unit, exposed and treated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.58m (12' 2" x 11' 9")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, outlook to front, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.2m (12' 5" x 10' 6")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.46m (11' 9" x 8' 10")
Low voltage spotlight, outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: high flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, roll top foot claw cast iron bath with telephone hand shower, built-in shower cubicle with Aqua Stream shower unit, tiled splashback, exposed and treated wooden floor, low voltage spotlight.
- OUTHOUSE, IDEAL FOR HOME BUSINESS OR STUDY:
- 2.69m x 2.74m (8' 10" x 9' 0")
uPVC double glazed sliding doors.
- Landscaped rear garden laid in lawn with raised paved patio area, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, raised flowerbeds with shrubs and bark, loose stone, raised pond with fountain, paved driveway for off-street parking to front.
- FRONT GARAGE:
- 2.92m x 2.82m (9' 7" x 9' 3")
Roller shutter door.
Travelling up the Gilnahirk Road, country bound, at the mini roundabout turn right. Gortland Park is the third turning on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »