- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous semi-detached property in the popular Galwally area of South Belfast
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with access to an under stair WC
- Lovely lounge with a bay window
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a cast iron stove
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and a single
- Contemporary shower room with a walk-in shower
- Landing area with a feature stained glass window
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Outbuilding with light, power and a utility area
- South facing rear garden with various levels to enjoy
- Front garden laid in lawn and driveway providing off-street parking
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
- Convenient location with a fantastic range of local amenities
Additional InformationExtended Excellence!
This fabulous home offers spacious & stylish accommodation in one of South Belfast’s most sought after Parks. Located just off the bustling Ormeau Road provides not only a comfortable lifestyle, but one of convenience and quality. The property has a private south facing aspect to the rear and is on a quiet street which doesn’t suffer from through traffic, making it a great place to raise children. The open plan kitchen, living and dining room will be the main focal point of the property where plenty of quality time will be spent. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of your search criteria!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with access to an under stair WC, a lovely lounge with a bay window and a fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a feature cast iron stove and integrated appliances. Upstairs comprises of a landing benefiting from a beautiful stained glass window, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary shower room. There is an outbuilding with light power and a utility area.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a very private and sunny southerly aspect. It is split into several levels where the top provides wonderful views across Belfast.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links to the City Centre. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Ormeau Park to stretch the legs.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.58m x 3.25m (11'9" x 10'8")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.02m x 5.21m (19'9" x 17'1")
- Bedroom 1 2.97m x 3.30m (9'9" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 3.30m (10'10" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 3 2.24m x 1.98m (7'4" x 6'6")
- Shower Room
- Utility/Workshop 4.67m x 2.57m (15'4" x 8'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »