This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Zoned oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows, fascia & guttering
- Solid oak doors, skirting, architraves & staircase
- Exquisite finish throughout
- Spacious family accommodation
- Superb elevated site extending to approx. 5 acres
- Convenient countryside location within easy commuting distance to Coleraine town centre
- EPC C74
- This exquisite detached family residence is set on a site of approximately 5 acres and enjoys an elevated site overlooking the River Bann and surrounding countryside. There is no compromising on space and style with 4 receptions, kitchen/dining area and 6 bedrooms (2 ensuite). Internally the property is finished to an exceptionally high standard and the well proportioned accommodation is suited to all the modern day family needs. The property benefits from a small 3 acre paddock to the front and the dwelling is situated on a plot of approx. 1.7 acres together with double garage, gym/play room and store rooms. Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate what this astounding property has to offer.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall:
- With Karndean flooring, telephone point, recessed lighting, understairs storage, feature central light shaft offering an abundance of natural light. Open archway leading to -:
- Dining Room: 4.60m 3.61m (15'1 11'10)
- With real wood flooring, recessed lights, glass panelled doors to snug and open archway leading to -:
- Lounge: 6.12m x 4.62m (20'1 x 15'2)
- With real wood flooring, TV point, points for wall lights, feature glass bricks, recessed lighting, feature fireplace with ornate stone surround, black cast iron inset and tiled hearth, patio doors to rear.
- Study: 4.60m x 3.61m (15'1 x 11'10)
- With real wood flooring, recessed lighting and wired for CCTV.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Snug Area: 12.34m x 3.58m (40'6 x 11'9)
- Fully fitted with an extensive range of 'walnut' solid wood eye and low level units, glass display cabinets, concealed underlighting, granite worktops and upstands, granite breakfast bar, 1 1/2 bowl 'Franke' stainless steel sink unit, integrated double oven, 'Neff' electric hob, 'Neff' extractor fan, integrated 'Neff' dishwasher, 'Neff' microwave, 'Neff' coffee machine, space for American style fridge freezer, wine rack, recessed lights, TV point and Karndean flooring. Feature glass bricks, ornate stone fireplace with feature stove and tiled hearth, glass panelled doors leading to -:
- Sun Room: 4.32m x 4.04m (14'2 x 13'3)
- With real wood flooring, recessed lighting and French doors leading to decked area.
- Utility Room: 4.88m x 2.06m (16'0 x 6'9)
- With Karndean flooring, eye and low level 'Shaker' style units, stainless steel sink unit, granite worktops and upstands, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan, recessed lighting, space for wine cooler and drinks cabinet.
- Separate WC:
- Comprising WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan and Karndean flooring.
- Integral Double Garage: 7.34m x 5.89m (24'1 x 19'4)
- With electric roller doors, eye and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, power points, lights and access to first floor Games Room.
- First Floor - Spacious Landing:
- With recessed lighting, walk-in airing cupboard and vaulted ceiling with feature roof windows.
- Master Bedroom: 4.60m x 4.14m (15'1 x 13'7)
- With TV point, recessed lighting, walk-in dressing room (20'2 x 13'3 to widest points) with velux window and an extensive range of built-in furniture. Ensuite comprising PVC clad mains shower cubicle with separate hand shower attachment, WC, feature wash hand basin with tiled splash back, heated towel rail, velux window, Karndean flooring and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 5.36m x 4.04m (17'7 x 13'3)
- With TV point, recessed lighting, feature circular window and ensuite comprising PVC clad mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, Karndean flooring, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3: 4.60m x 3.61m (15'1 x 11'10)
- With TV point and access to side hallway.
- Bedroom 4: 4.60m x 3.61m (15'1 x 11'10)
- With TV point and access to side hallway.
- With suite comprising PVC clad mains shower cubicle, bath with telephone hand shower attachment, tiled splash back, feature wash hand basin with vanity unit and tiled splash back, WC, Karndean flooring, recessed lighting, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
- Side Hallway:
- With velux window, access to roofspace and shower room comprising PVC clad mains shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, velux window, Karndean flooring, extractor fan.
- Games Room: 7.37m x 6.27m (24'2 x 20'7)
- With TV point, velux windows, access to double garage.
- Second Floor - Landing:
- With storage into eaves.
- Bedroom 5: 5.64m x 4.60m (18'6 x 15'1)
- With TV point and velux window.
- Bedroom 6: 4.72m x 4.57m (15'6 x 15'0)
- With TV point, storage into eaves and velux window.
- Property approached by a concrete laneway leading to a sweeping concrete driveway with vehicular access around the property with spacious parking to side and rear. Landscaped garden to front laid in lawn with gravelled area to side. Spacious garden to rear with separate access. The site is fully enclosed by ranch style fencing and walls. Outside tap and lights.
- Gym/Play Room: 4.75m x 4.52m (15'7 x 14'10)
- Store Room: 4.50m x 2.16m (14'9 x 7'1)
- Boiler House: 4.50m x 2.16m (14'9 x 7'1)
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views