- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent, extended detached residence tucked away within this private and highly convenient residential location just off the established Upper Dunmurry Lane.
- Stunning South facing rear gardens.
- Four good sized bedrooms.
- Two plus reception rooms to include a upvc double glazed conservatory with beautiful views over stunning grounds.
- Kitchen open to dining / living space.
- Separate large utility (previous garage)
- Downstairs w.c.
- White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
Tucked away within this private and quiet residential cul de sac benefitting from proximity to an excellent choice of schools, shops and transport links to include the Railway and motorway network. This magnificent home has been very much enjoyed by the present owners and enjoys beautifully maintained gardens to include a wonderful well stocked rear garden flanked by stunning mature trees and benefitting from a Southerly aspect, providing a real sun trap. Four good sized bedrooms. Further walk-in storage on landing that could be used as a study / home office space. Two plus reception rooms to include a Upvc double glazed conservatory overlooking beautiful grounds. Kitchen open plan to sizeable family dining / living space. Separate utility room ( previous garage ). Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on first floor. Floored roofspace access via pull down ladder. Off road carparking. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Offering well proportioned family orientated accommodation with bags of potential together with glorious gardens that can be difficult to come across and ease of access to beautiful Park Lands, Golf courses and amenities, we highly advise viewing early to appreciate this fantastic property. EPC - E44.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin, wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 19'9 x 10'11 (6.02m x 3.33m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, cornicing, attractive fireplace.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA 20'0 x 19'4 (6.10m x 5.89m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, under unit lighting, breakfast bar, open plan to sizeable family dining / living space, spotlights. Access from kitchen to;
- UTILITY ROOM 14'6 x 8'7 (4.42m x 2.62m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, Upvc double glazed sliding door.
Access from dining area to;
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- Beautiful views over gardens.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 23'3 x 9'0 (7.09m x 2.74m)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, beautiful views.
- BEDROOM 2 11'8 x 9'6 (3.56m x 2.90m)
- Built-in slide robes, laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 10'3 x 9'8 (3.12m x 2.95m)
- Built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 4 11'5 x 9'6 (3.48m x 2.90m)
- Beautiful views over garden / trees etc
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Corner bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, gold effect sanitary ware, fully tiled walls and floor, wood strip ceiling.
- WALK-IN STORAGE / STUDY / HOME OFFICE
- Pull down ladder to;
- Spacious storage.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden, additional flagged patio, beautiful views, off street carparking, well maintained garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »