- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Many Fine Features
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationFabulous Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Modernised to An Exceptionally High Standard
An exceptionally fine home modernised and presented to the highest standard set within this most popular section of Brae Hill. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, cavity wall insulation has undergone a programme of improvements to include feature walnut balustrades and newel posts with matching interior doors and new skirtings and architraves and plumbing improvements. A detached garage and private gardens with southerly aspect to rear combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, feature radiator, newel post and walnut balustrades, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 3.27 x 3.15 (10'9" x 10'4")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.12 x 4.51 (10'3" x 14'10")
- Attractive granite fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.32 x 3.44 (7'7" x 11'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Contemporary white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, pumped thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.06 x 3.30 (10'0" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.18 x 3.02 (13'9" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.29 x 3.05 (7'6" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Roof Space
- Insulated, cavity wall insulation.
- Detached Garage 7.08 x 2.44 (23'3" x 8'0")
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Gardens front and south facing rear in lawn and shrubs, green house, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »