- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A stunning modern home nestled on an elevated site in the shadows of Scrabo Tower and Killynether Woods with breathtaking views over Strangford Lough, Ards Peninsula and the Mournes
- Property built around 5 years ago and designed around the views
- Double height entrance hall with feature oak staircase and modern chandelier
- Cloak room and downstairs shower room
- Living room
- Study/family room or bedroom 5
- Custom made decorative glass wall leading to kitchen, dining and living at rear of house
- Fabulous living, dining, kitchen with floor to ceiling glass, triple opening doors and corner windows
- Bespoke Grosvenor kitchen in matt white with central island, Corian worktops and range of integrated appliances
- Utility room leading to basement storage area and integral double garage
- Central landing with triple folding doors to balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom with bath and multi-jet steam room shower cubicle
- Whole house Glacier water filtration system
- The ground floor is tiled in Blustyle Ceramiche oak effect ceramic tiles with underfloor heating
- Kingspan solar panels for hot water
- Triple glazed windows in U.P.V.C frames
- LPG gas central heating
- Warm roof construction
- Extra wide, insulated cavity walls
- Security alarm with personal notification facility
- Remote view security camera system
- Beam central vacuum system
- Beam energy recovery and ventilation system
- Solid oak doors
- Stone facia and barge
- Rooftop terrace with artificial grass and specialist glazed viewing panels
- Brick paved parking area, paved terrace and timber decked BBQ area
- Extensive tarmac area leading to garage and greenhouse
- Gardens in shrub beds and trees
- EPC rating B83
A stunning modern home nestled on an elevated site in the shadows of Scrabo Tower and Killynether Woods with breathtaking views over Strangford Lough and the Ards Peninsula sweeping around to the Mourne Mountains in the distance.
This hugely impressive home built around five years ago, has been designed around the spectacular views and although the front of the property is more traditional, the rear is contemporary with floor to ceiling glass, triple opening doors and corner windows, all designed to maximize the view from the kitchen, living and dining areas. This fabulous open plan space comprises striking kitchen with central island, dining area and a living area where you can literally feel part of the landscape.
The entrance hall is double height with feature oak staircase leading to the gallery landing above and there is a fabulous modern chandelier currently hanging here that can be appreciated as you descend the stairs. Another feature of the hall is the custom made decorative glass wall leading through to the kitchen and living area. Also off the hallis a further living room, a cloakroom, a shower room and a spacious study, included bespoke bookcase, which could also be used as a family room or similar. The downstairs is complete with utility room which leads to the integral double garage.
Upstairs there is a large central landing with sitting area that leads to the balcony. The master bedroom is to the rear of the property with the best views and has en suite shower room. There are three further good sized bedrooms with family bathroom. It should be noted that a further bedroom could be accommodated downstairs in the current study as it has shower room facilities adjacent.
The exterior has been finished to the same high specification as the interior with stone entrance pillars with wrought iron gates and tarmac driveway leading to brick paved parking area and double integral garage. The whole site extends to just short of an acre and comprises shrub beds, paved terrace, rooftop terrace, decked BBQ area, tarmac area and double greenhouse.
There are a host of features including underfloor heating downstairs, beam energy recovery, ventilation, and central vacuum systems, remote view security cameras, solar panels to heat water, triple glazed windows, warm roof construction and extra wide cavity, insulated walls.
The property is located just 1.5 miles from Comber, 3.5 miles from Newtownards while East Belfast can be reached in 10-15 minutes.
- Entrance hall
- 3.91m x 5.21m (12' 10" x 17' 1")
Front door with glass side panels and Georgian fanlight. Double height hall with feature oak staircase leading to gallery landing. Modern chandelier. Custom made decorative glass wall between hall and kitchen
- 1.47m x 4.34m (4' 10" x 14' 3")
With wash hand basin and coat hanging space
- Living room:
- 3.76m x 4.37m (12' 4" x 14' 4")
Polished limestone marble fireplace and hearth, cornice.
- 3.07m x 4.37m (10' 1" x 14' 4")
A spacious room that could also be used as family room or fifth bedroom as it has a shower room adjacent
- Shower room
- 1.78m x 2.18m (5' 10" x 7' 2")
Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, wash hand basin in drawer unit and W.C.
- Kitchen/ dining/ living
- 4.17m x 12.9m (13' 8" x 42' 4")
A fabulous open plan space with kitchen leading to dining and living areas accommodated to the rear of the house overlooking the countryside to Strangford Lough.
Bespoke Grosvenor kitchen with central island unit and range of drawers and cupboards finished in matt white with Corian work surfaces. Sink unit with Quooker boiling water tap, integrated Siemens induction hob with double self cleaning ovens incorporating microwave, extractor canopy. Breakfast bar incorporated into island, integrated dishwasher, larder style fridge and pull out larder unit. Corner window
Triple opening glazed doors to terrace
With floor to ceiling glass and Somfy automatic blinds, contemporary gas fire in fireplace and mood lighting control
- Utility room
- 3.48m x 4.57m (11' 5" x 15')
With sink unit and range of high and low level units matching kitchen and plumbed for washing machine. Exterior doors leading to both front and rear with side door leading to roof terrace over garage and stairs down to basement area with storage and hot water cylinder and entrance to integral garage
- Gallery landing
- 4.88m x 6.1m (16' x 20')
Spacious central landing with sitting area and triple opening doors to balcony and Somfy automatic blinds
- Master bedroom:
- 4.17m x 4.34m (13' 8" x 14' 3")
Corner window and built in fully fitted walk in wardrobe
- En-suite shower room
- 1.7m x 1.83m (5.6' x 6' 0")
Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit and W.C. Bathroom cabinet with illuminated mirror
- Bedroom 2
- 4.17m x 4.37m (13' 8" x 14' 4")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.35m x 4.22m (11'0 x 13' 10`")
Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4
- 3.05m x 4.39m (10' 0" x 14' 5")
- Family bathroom
- 2.16m x 2.95m (7' 1" x 9' 8")
Contemporary suite comprising 'tub' bath with side mounted taps, wash hand basin in vanity unit and W.C. Corner multi jet shower cubicle with twin shower heads and steam room function, ceramic tiled floor
- Double wrought iron entrance gates with stone pillars to tarmac driveway leading to front of house and integral double garage
- Integral double garage
- 5.64m x 7.34m (18' 6" x 24' 1")
With insulated panel garage doors
- 6.4m x 14.63m (21' x 48')
- The whole site extends to just under one acre and comprises shrub beds and trees, front paved terrace and rooftop terrace with artificial grass, extensive tarmac area, timber decked area and brick paved parking to front of house.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »