- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Bathroom Suite
- Shower Suite 1st Floor
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
- Driveway & Garden to Front
- Purpose Built Storage Facility
- Fantastic, Mature Rear Garden
Situated at the top end of Ailesbury Road in a cul de sac position, this attractive, red brick semi detached home offers convenience to both the Stranmillis Village and the Ormeau Road with a superb range of cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities. The area also caters for those with a young and growing family with superb local schools, both primary and post primary, recreational facilities and local sports clubs. The property itself combines period features with modern, contemporary living which is apparent from the moment you enter, with the cornice ceiling and original black & white chequered floor, through to the lounge also with bay window, original cornice, picture rail and cast iron fire place. The dining room benefits from a cast iron wood burning stove and leads to the extended, modern fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from a contemporary white bathroom suite on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bright bedrooms and luxury shower suite. Additional upgrades include a gas fired central heating system and double glazing. Outside there is a driveway and garden to the front, however its the rear garden here this property comes into its own, with a superb block paved patio and a fantastic, rear garden with mature trees and hedging that captures the afternoon sun.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc front door with glazed side panel to entrance hall, cornice ceiling, picture rail, original black & white chequered tile flooring.
- Lounge 13'0 x 11'7 (3.96m x 3.53m)
- Into bay.
Conice, picture rail, spotlights. Oak flooring.
Cast Iron fire place with tiled inset and slate hearth.
- Dining room 12'09 x 11'6 (3.89m x 3.51m)
- Cast Iron wood burning stove.
Conice, picture rail. Oak flooring.
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen 23'4 x 5'5 (7.11m x 1.65m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in four ring gas hob and stainless steel overhead extractor fan, integrated fridge & dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Oak flooring, spotlights.
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Free standing style bath with mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'0 x 10'8 (3.96m x 3.25m)
- Into bay
- Bedroom Two 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom Three 8'1 x 7'7 (2.46m x 2.31m)
- Shower Suite
- Contemporary white shower suite comprising walk in shower with glazed partition, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Outside front
- Driveway with ample parking.
Front gardens laid in lawns.
- Storage Facility
- Purpose built storage facility to rear.
- Enclosed Rear
- From the kitchen access is provided to the block paved patio.
- Rear Garden
- Fantastic, enclosed rear gardens that capture the afternoon sun, mature hedging trees and shrubs.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »