- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A spacious semi-detached property located just off the bustling Ormeau Road
- Planning permission for a two storey side & rear extension granted in January 2020
- Spacious and private end of cul-de-sac setting
- Entrance porch leading to a hall with access to a cloakroom
- Two spacious reception rooms - one with a fireplace including a back boiler
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - two with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with a white suite and a separate WC
- Floored roofspace with eaves storage accessed via a draw down ladder
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private and spacious rear garden with no overlooking properties to the rear
- Low maintenance front garden with a driveway to the side
- Garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Convenient & sought-after location with a superb range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationAim For Ailesbury!
This semi-detached property located just off the Ormeau Road benefits from a private and spacious cul-de-sac setting that is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers, from buyers looking for a first-class location with excellent amenities to growing families that want a choice of leading schools and nurseries. The property requires some updating and provides a fantastic canvas to create the home you have always wanted. Should you wish to extend the property planning permission was granted in January 2020 for a double storey side & rear extension.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to a hall with access to a cloakroom, two spacious reception rooms, a kitchen with good space on offer and a utility room that leads to the garden. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate WC.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden with a driveway to the side leading to a detached garage. The rear garden is very private, larger than most and benefits from no overlooking properties. It offers well-maintained lawns, a patio area and an array of plants, shrubs & trees.
Ailesbury Crescent is a quiet cul-de-sac street ideally located just off the bustling Ormeau Road and is within easy walking distance to Stranmillis, making shopping, eating out, universities and parks all very easily accessible. The property benefits from being located within the catchment area for many leading schools which will be a big attraction for parents.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room 3.53m x 3.18m (11'7" x 10'5")
- Living Room 5.77m x 3.18m (18'11" x 10'5")
- Kitchen 3.23m x 2.59m (10'7" x 8'6")
- Utility Room 1.30m x 2.59m (4'3" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 3.18m (11'7" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 3.20m (10'11" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 3 2.49m x 2.62m (8'2" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 2.36m x 1.63m (7'9" x 5'4")
- Garage 5.64m x 3.10m (18'6" x 10'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »