This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Elegant and Exceptionally Presented Semi Detached Property
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Third Bedroom/ Office
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area with Double Doors To Rear Garden
- Separate Spacious Lounge
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Rear Garden with Decking Area and Laid in Lawns Ideal For Outdoor Entertaining
- Off Street Carparking with Space for Three Cars
Additional InformationThis attractive redbrick semi-detached property is situated in a quiet park area just off the popular Kings Road. Kings Square with its range of local amenities is within walking distance and the vibrant villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont are also close at hand, provinding a range of stylish eateries, bars and boutiques. The property offers ease of access for the city commuter, conveniently located close to Belfasts main arterial routes and public transport. The property also lies within the catchment area to a number of leading local primary and secondary schools.
Internally this exceptionally well presented home boasts bright and spacious accomodation throughout comprising of separate spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen open plan to ample dining area with uPVC double doors to rear garden. On the first floor the property consists of three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with modern white suite. Externally the property includes an enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and timber decking, to the front there is ample parking for at least three cars. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating.
This property is ideally suited for the young family or family alike, we therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset and side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Semi solid oak wooden floor, built-in cloaks area, low voltage spotlight, storage under stairs, plumbed for washing machine.
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling, alcove display.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.63m (12' 5" x 11' 11")
Semi solid oak wooden floor, built-in wine rack, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, open to kitchen.
- 2.59m x 3.m (8' 6" x 9' 10")
Contemporary high gloss kitchen with range of high and low level units, solid wooden work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated four ring ceramic Siemens hob with extractor hood above, low voltage spotlight, built-in double oven, semi solid oak wooden floor, floor to ceiling contemporary radiator, outlook to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.68m (12' 5" x 12' 1")
Outlook to rear garden, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.68m (12' 3" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.54m (9' 0" x 8' 4")
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, tiled splashback, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, polished porcelain tiled floor, floor to ceiling contemporary radiator, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback.
- Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawns with raised timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, loose stone flowerbeds in shrubs, excellent degree of privacy, tarmac driveway for off-street parking to front and side, concealed built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, outside storage cupboard, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
To be confirmed.
(in last 30 days)
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »