This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- This beautifully designed splt level bespoke family home has been built to an exacting standard with many high end features
- Set on a beautiful site with panoramic views over the rolling countryside and stretching the length of the Sperrins and beyond
- Accomodation includes six bedrooms (two with ensuites), three bathrooms, living room, lounge, sun room, kitchen, dining room, games room, utility room, study.
- Marble flooring throughout all hall areas and dining area
- Underfloor heating, geothermal heat pump
- Two terraces accessed from the second floor (one with feature BBQ)
- Tobermore paving around the house, lower garden and seating area including feature turning circle
- Double Garage
- Outdoor store with covered open area for clothes line, choice of outside electirc points and cold water taps.
- Underground biodegradable septic tank
- 3 phase electrics - piped for gas
- Sheds and yard space can be purchased at an additonal cost of £150,000.
- Please note that some of the internal layout has changed since the original floorplan, the overall size has not been affected
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »