This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- This beautifully designed splt level bespoke family home has been built to an exacting standard with many high end features
- Set on a beautiful site with panoramic views over the rolling countryside and stretching the length of the Sperrins and beyond
- Accomodation includes six bedrooms (two with ensuites), three bathrooms, living room, lounge, sun room, kitchen, dining room, games room, utility room, study.
- Marble flooring throughout all hall areas and dining area
- Underfloor heating, geothermal heat pump
- Two terraces accessed from the second floor (one with feature BBQ)
- Tobermore paving around the house, lower garden and seating area including feature turning circle
- Double Garage
- Outdoor store with covered open area for clothes line, choice of outside electirc points and cold water taps.
- Underground biodegradable septic tank
- 3 phase electrics - piped for gas
- Sheds and yard space can be purchased at an additonal cost of £150,000.
- Please note that some of the internal layout has changed since the original floorplan, the overall size has not been affected
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »