462 Castlereagh Road, Belfast BT5 6BH
4 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended, Red Brick, Semi-Detached Villa
- Four First Floor Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Open-Plan to Dining Area with Patio Doors to Rear
- Utility Room with Ground Floor WC
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Floored Roof Space with Velux Window
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Fitted Burglar Security Alarm / Integrated Smoke Alarms
- Enclosed Front Garden with Border Hedging
- Landscaped to Rear with Timber Decked Patio
- Off-Street Parking for Multiple Cars / Double Garage
- Close Proximity to Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient to Transport Links
- Shops and Amenities Within Walking Distance
Additional InformationOccupying a prime corner site in the popular Castlereagh area, this well presented, red brick, semi-detached home is within close proximity to nursery, primary and secondary schools, excellent public and private transport links for Belfast city centre commuters as well as offering a wealth of amenities in Castlereagh and the surrounding areas.
In addition to the large family lounge with feature fireplace, the property has a double storey extension which adds an open-plan kitchen/dining room and utility room with WC on the ground floor, as well as a generously sized master bedroom with luxury ensuite on the first, making a total of four bedrooms.
Externally, there is a secure, enclosed front garden and a landscaped rear garden with timber decked patio and plentiful off-street, driveway parking. Of particular note is the detached double garage with floored roofspace to rear which offers an abundance of storage with various other potential uses to include granny/teenager flat or office (subject to planning).
With so much on offer we highly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside light. uPVC double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak floor, recessed spotlights, under stairs storage cupboard. Glazed oak door to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.7m x 5.9m (21' 12" x 19' 4")
(At widest points and into bay). Cornice ceiling, feature fireplace with polished stone surround, hearth and mantelpiece with gas fire, solid oak floor, recessed spotlights. Glazed oak double doors to:
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 5.6m x 4.9m (18' 4" x 16' 1")
Range of high and low level units with granite and solid oak work surfaces, concealed lighting, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer. Integrated Smeg dishwasher, five ring gas range cooker with stainless steel Smeg extractor fan over, solid oak floor, recessed spotlights, space for American style fridge/freezer. Steps down to:
DINING ROOM: Solid oak floor, recessed spotlights, double glazed patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.6m x 2.3m (8' 6" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units with solid oak work surfaces. Belfast sink unit with chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, housing for Ferroli gas combi boiler, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Vaulted ceiling with Velux windows, double glazed uPVC door to rear. Cloaks area.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.3m x 4.8m (17' 5" x 15' 9")
Two Velux windows, double glazed uPVC French doors to Juliet balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, sink unit with chrome mixer tap, walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 3.m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.8m x 2.m (9' 2" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.m x 1.9m (6' 7" x 6' 3")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- Secure front garden laid in lawn with border hedges, fencing and lockable pedestrian gate.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.m x 5.7m (19' 8" x 18' 8")
Twin up and over doors, light and power. Floored roofspace.
- SIDE GARDEN:
- Laid in pebbles.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Timber deck patio. Outside light and tap and lockable timbered double gates.
Heading countrybound on the Castlereagh Road, property is on the left hand side on the corner of Orby Street, beside Orangefield Church.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »