46 Wyncairn Road,
Larne, BT40 2DY
3 Bed Semi-detached Bungalow
Offers around £146,500
Contact the Agent
Hunter Campbell Estate Agents (Larne)
Offers around £146,500
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- An exceptional semi detached bungalow enjoying an elevated position that affords far-reaching views over the town and Larne Lough.
- Bright spacious lounge with picture window.
- Recently installed and well appointed kitchen with excellent range of built-in high low-level Shaker style units and with integrated appliances.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and lavish family shower room with contemporary white suite including rainforest shower.
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed. Detached matching garage.
- Bitmac driveway and ample parking space to front. Safely enclosed rear garden with sun patio, trees, shrubs and fencing.
- Internal appraisal is the only way to fully appreciate the quality and calibre of accommodation on offer in this superb family home.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
UPVC double glazed front door with leaded light, oval light and sidelights to:
ENTRANCE HALL: Cloaks cupboard. Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder.
LOUNGE: 14' 0" x 11' 10" (04.27m x 03.60m) Bright picture window giving far-reaching views. Oak door with glass panel
KITCHEN: 11' 9" x 7' 9" (3.59m x 2.36m) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable beer basin. Laminate worktops and up stands. “Logik” ceramic hob unit with glass splash back and stainless steel cooker hood. “Logik” low-level oven. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Laminate wood strip floor. Oak door. UPVC double glazed back door
BEDROOM (1): 12' 9" x 11' 3" (3.89m x 3.43m) Oak door.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" x 11' 3" (3.63m x 3.43m) At widest points. Oak door.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" x 6' 8" (2.63m x 2.03m) Oak door.
SHOWER ROOM: Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC. Floating vanity unit. Matching UPVC clad shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled rainforest shower fitting and telephone hand shower. Oak door.
DETACHED GARAGE: Metal Roller door. Light and power. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
GARDENS: Timber entrance gate. Bitmac driveway and ample parking space to front with neat paved path to front door.
Safely enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio leading to stoned area with trees and shrubs. Bounded by fencing. UPVC oil tank.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.