- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ideal Renovation / Development Opportunity In The Heart Of BT9
- Mid Terrace Property Located Off Malone Road
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Area
- Six Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Located Minutes From Queen's University Belfast & Belfast City Centre
- Early Viewing Advised
- Full Planning Permission for Conversion To 3 Apartments (2 NO. 2 BED AND 1 NO. 1 BED : REF: LA/2018/0181/F)
Additional InformationThis period mid-terrace home will be popular on the open mark which families seeking a renovation project or those seeking to develop the property into apartments subject to the relevant permissions.
The internal accommodation is bright and spacious, and offers 3 reception rooms on the ground floor plus kitchen area, and six bedrooms over the upper floors along with two bathrooms.
Wellington Park is becoming increasingly popular with young families who wish to be close to leading schools and academic institutions as well as Belfast City Centre being only 15 minutes walk.
Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- Hardwood entrance door with fanlight leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terrazzo tiled floor. Glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Corbelling. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.22m (16' 0" x 13' 10")
Picture rail. Hardwood fireplace with tiled slate and hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.48m (12' 9" x 11' 5")
Original fireplace. Door off:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- MORNING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 2.44m (11' 11" x 8' 0")
Original fireplace. Storage cupboard off.
- 3.84m x 3.78m (12' 7" x 12' 5")
High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob with extractor over. Integrated double oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to outside yard.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising of panel bath. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 2.54m x 2.44m (8' 4" x 8' 0")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 4.98m (18' 6" x 16' 4")
Original hardwood fireplace with tiled slate and hearth. Built-in storage cupboards. Wall light wiring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.78m (12' 9" x 12' 5")
Original fireplace. Vanity sink unit.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
- Panel bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hot press.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.89m x 3.84m (19' 4" x 12' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 3.71m (12' 9" x 12' 2")
- Storage cupboards. Access to roof space.
- Front patio with shrub beds. Rear yard with storage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »