46 Wellington Park, Malone, Belfast BT9 6DP
6 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ideal Renovation / Development Opportunity In The Heart Of BT9
- Mid Terrace Property Located Off Malone Road
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Area
- Six Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Located Minutes From Queen's University Belfast & Belfast City Centre
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationThis period mid-terrace home will be popular on the open mark which families seeking a renovation project or those seeking to develop the property into apartments subject to the relevant permissions.
The internal accommodation is bright and spacious, and offers 3 reception rooms on the ground floor plus kitchen area, and six bedrooms over the upper floors along with two bathrooms.
Wellington Park is becoming increasingly popular with young families who wish to be close to leading schools and academic institutions as well as Belfast City Centre being only 15 minutes walk.
Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- Hardwood entrance door with fanlight leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terrazzo tiled floor. Glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Corbelling. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.22m (16' 0" x 13' 10")
Picture rail. Hardwood fireplace with tiled slate and hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.48m (12' 9" x 11' 5")
Original fireplace. Door off:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- MORNING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 2.44m (11' 11" x 8' 0")
Original fireplace. Storage cupboard off.
- 3.84m x 3.78m (12' 7" x 12' 5")
High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob with extractor over. Integrated double oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to outside yard.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising of panel bath. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 2.54m x 2.44m (8' 4" x 8' 0")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 4.98m (18' 6" x 16' 4")
Original hardwood fireplace with tiled slate and hearth. Built-in storage cupboards. Wall light wiring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.78m (12' 9" x 12' 5")
Original fireplace. Vanity sink unit.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
- Panel bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hot press.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.89m x 3.84m (19' 4" x 12' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 3.71m (12' 9" x 12' 2")
- Storage cupboards. Access to roof space.
- Front patio with shrub beds. Rear yard with storage.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »