- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
This detached split level bungalow is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in this popular development within Hamiltonsbawn village. Internally this property is in immaculate order and has been tastefully throughout. There is a spacious garden surrounding the property Hamiltonsbawn is a small village and all local amenities are within walking distance. Easy commuting is offered to Richhill, Markethill, Armagh, Portadown and Tandragee. For length of lease and terms please contact the office.
1 Reception Room
4 Bedrooms/ Master With En-Suite
Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Cloakroom with wc
Oak Internal Doors
Oak effect pvc Double Glazing
Oil Fired Central Heating
Immaculate Order Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Large entrance hall, pvc front door with a large picture window to the side, white balustrades and staircase.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 19' 8" x 12' 10" (5.99m x 3.91m) Open fire, Fireplace offers black grainte inset and hearth with wooden surround over, large corner picture window.
- 19' 7" x 11' 6" (5.97m x 3.51m) Cherry Wood effect fitted kitchen with high and low level units, single built in electric oven and hob, extractor fan, integral dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit,tiled floor. dining space.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet and wash hand basin off
- Utility Room
- 12' 1" x 5' 11" (3.68m x 1.80m) Tiled walls, low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier, broom cupboard, tiled floor, rear door leading to outside.
- Master Bedroom
- 16' 4" x 11' (4.98m x 3.35m) En suite off
En suite 6'3" x 6'3" Low flush wc, pedestal washhand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 5" x 11' (3.78m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 9" x 10' 7" (3.89m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 10" x 8' 7" (3.91m x 2.62m)
- Large walk-in hotpress off.
- 10' 10" x 7' 11" (3.30m x 2.41m) White suite, panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with power shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Integral Garage
- 12' 6" x 12' (3.81m x 3.66m) Roller door, electric light and power, access from rear hall.
- The site is elevated and there is a garden to the rear in lawn and is fully enclosed. To the front is tarmac drive and parking area with mature flower and shrub beds.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »