46 Wandsworth Road, Belfast BT4 3LT
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Extended Detached Period Home On One Of Belmont's Tree Lined Avenues
- Close Proximity To Local Schools, City Airport & Government Offices
- Large Fully Enclosed Mature Rear Garden
- Five Bedrooms (Two With Ensuite Showers)
- Two Plus Reception Rooms
- Well Appointed Extended Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Detached Garage
- Double Glazed Windows In PVC Frames (Many With Leaded Stained Glass)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Cloakroom With WC
- Remote Controlled Gated Access
Additional InformationBelmont is a highly regarded and much sought after suburb of Belfast, well known for its wide range of quality schools, its tree lined avenues, and in more recent times popular for its close proximity to Belfast City Airport, and the City Centre.
Wandsworth Road is one of the areas best known addresses running almost from Upper Newtownards Road to Belmont Road, and with Campbell College and Strathern within a few minutes walk, this is a particularly convenient central location.
This fine period home occupies a mature, private site, and even from an initial external appraisal it portrays many of the architectural features associated with its vintage. Internally, the property has been extended for the needs of the modern family while still managing to retain the character and charm of its era.
Externally, the private, fully enclosed rear garden would prove an enormous benefit to those with young children or those with a keen horticultural interest. A detached garage has been added within recent years accessed via remote controlled gates on a "Tegula" paved driveway.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment, by contacting our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Feature stained glass window.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.35m (13' 9" x 11' 0")
Feature stained glass upper pane windows. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.76m (13' 10" x 12' 4")
Feature fireplace with open fire and mahogany surround. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Feature stained glass upper pane windows.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Feature stained glass window.
- 4.17m x 1.91m (13' 8" x 6' 3")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.18m x 4.17m (17' 0" x 13' 8")
Full range of high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces. Recess for Range. Built-in dishwasher and fridge. Central island unit with beech work surface. Enamel sink unit with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. French double doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 1.52m (8' 10" x 5' 0")
Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Range of units. Rear stable door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.3m (12' 4" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.3m (11' 1" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.36m (10' 0" x 7' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of shower cubicle with thermostatic shower.
- Cast iron bath. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Black & White ceramic tiled floor. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 3.3m (13' 8" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.38m x 2.18m (11' 1" x 7' 2")
Access to roof space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the rear is a paved patio area leading to private and secluded gardens in lawn, surrounded by mature trees and shrub beds. To the front is a driveway with ample parking. Remote controlled gates.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 2.74m (18' 0" x 9' 0")
Roller door. Power and light. Side service door.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »