- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Downstairs Wet Room, Rear Hall & Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Recently Fitted Kitchen Units
- Downstairs Wet Room With Electric Shower
- Driveway Parking Leading To Detached Garage
46 Wallace Avenue, Lisburn
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three-bedroom semi-detached home set in this prime city centre location, situated on Wallace Avenue the property is convenient to local amenities, retail facilities, Wallace Park and only minutes’ walk from the train station making this an ideal purchase for those wishing to commute to Belfast. We highly recommend an early viewing as interest is likely to be high...
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, double panel radiator.
- Lounge 12' 0'' x 13' 3'' (3.65m x 4.04m)
- Feature fireplace with electric fire inset, TV plinth, built-in storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 7' 11'' x 8' 5'' (2.41m x 2.56m)
- Recently fitted high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower with electric shower, part tiled walls, single panel radiator.
- Rear Hall
- 1st Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 7' 11'' x 8' 2'' (2.41m x 2.49m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 4'' x 8' 7'' (3.45m x 2.61m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 6'' x 10' 3'' (3.81m x 3.12m) (At Widest Point)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Front garden laid in lawn, tarmac driveway leading to detached garage. Rear garden with patio area, plastic oil storage tank, outside light and water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »