- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Family Home of Approximately 4000ft2 on a site of Approximately One Acre
- Self-contained 1 Bedroom Apartment (if needed, provision has been made for incorporation back into main house)
- Entrance Hall with Galley style landing
- 5 Bedrooms and 4 Reception Rooms
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation Set Over Two Floors
- Luxury French Oak Kitchen with Eating Area
- Modern Bathroom with White Suite on Ground Floor/First floor Shower Room with Separate WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Alarm System/Double Glazed Window Frames/PVC Fascia & Soffits
- Detached matching Double Garage with Utility Area and Room Above Garage Suitable for Studio, Gym or Playroom
- Beautifully maintained gardens surrounding property extending to approximately 1 acre including spacious private patio area
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick detached family home offers a superb combination of spacious family accommodation in a peaceful picturesque rural setting along with convenience to Belfast and many other parts via the motorway network. The property is beautifully presented offering modern convenience along with a feeling of warmth and character. The accommodation is further enhanced by the self-contained one bedroom apartment to the rear. Viewing is required to fully appreciate the location, surroundings and standard of this superb family home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed front door with glazed side windows to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, walk in airing/cloaks cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.73m (13' 0" x 12' 3")
- 6.53m x 4.88m (21' 5" x 16' 0")
Cornice ceiling, dual aspect, bay window, attractive mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth, glazed double door to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.96m (13' 0" x 13' 0")
Wood flooring, glazed double door to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.51m x 4.17m (18' 1" x 13' 8")
Tiled floor, 2 x Aluminium double glazed doors to rear, vaulted tongue and groove ceiling with low voltage spots and velux windows.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.53m x 3.96m (21' 5" x 13' 0")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level solid French oak units, work surfaces, 1 1/2 basin double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap,2 oven Aga, extractor fan, integrated Neff dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spot lights, door to rear, island unit with display shelves and storage, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.4m x 3.96m (21' 0" x 13' 0")
(at widest point to include ensuite) Cornice ceiling, bay window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with splash tiling, tiled fully enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower, tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spot lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.83m x 3.86m (15' 10" x 12' 8")
(at widest points)
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spot lights.
- Sitting area/study area with tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spot lights, velux window, store room.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.5m x 4.9m (21' 4" x 16' 1")
(at widest point) Walk in wardrobe, velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.m x 3.91m (16' 5" x 12' 10")
Storage in eaves, velux window.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.92m x 3.99m (19' 5" x 13' 1")
Storage in eaves, velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, panelled shower cubicle with Mira shower, heated towel rail, tongue and groove ceiling with velux window, tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Magnificent rural site with extensive surrounding gardens with beautifully planted lawns,boundary hedge and planting. Delightful sheltered sitting area to corner of the garden with spacious private patio area. Sweeping pavior driveway with lighting, leading to parking and turning area to rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 6.1m (20' 0" x 20' 0")
Tiled floor, twin up and over door, oil fired boiler, utility area with work surfaces, 1 1/2 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, ducted for tumble dryer.
- STUDIO/GYM OR PLAYROOM ABOVE:
- 3.89m x 5.97m (12' 9" x 19' 7")
Velux windows, power and light.
- ADJOINING APARTMENT:
- Front door with glazed insets to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.45m (12' 9" x 11' 4")
Sliding glazed door to patio.
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.07m x 2.39m (10' 1" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1 1/2 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Hotpoint 4 ring hob with electric oven under, extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.45m (12' 9" x 11' 4")
Built in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, shower cubicle, part tiled walls.
At main Airport roundabout from Belfast head towards Nutts Corner, turn right at sign for Killead, continue straight through staggered junction and after 1.1 miles turn left into Tullywest Rd and property is approximately 200 yards on right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »