- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
READY TO GO SITE IN AUGHNACLOY
Prime residential development land extending to over 3.3 Acres with full planning permission for 40 No. New homes.
This prime site is situated fronting Tullyvar Road, which is the main Aughnacloy- Ballygawley Road. With prominent road frontage, the development site is ready to go.
Aughnacloy is an expanding town situated approximately 11 miles south west of Dungannon and 4 miles from Ballygawley.
- Located along a main transport linkage, any development of the site has potential to attract interest from the main towns of Dungannon, Armagh, Ballygawley and Monaghan in addition to the wider rural hinterland.
- Full planning consent approved for housing development on a prestigious site close to the town centre.
- Attractive elevated site on the edge of the town in a pleasant rural setting. The site is close to a Golf Club and within close proximity to Restauarants,shops and amenities.
- Tremendous opportunity for builders/developers to take advantage of the strong local market for new houses.
- Strategic border location convenient to improving roads network
The planning consent is for a total of 40 houses which are a mix of dwellings of a type and price range which would be likely to appeal to mainly first time buyers.
The scheme will comprise
4 Detached Homes
6 Semi detached homes
12 Townhouses in clusters of three dwellings
10 Townhouse in two terraces of five
4 Apartments within a detached block
Full details available on Plannning web site - ref M/2015/0097/F
This is a particularly good opportunity to acquire a freehold site with full planning permission.
Buyers should inspect planning documents (which are available upon request) and carry out their own normal pre purchase due diligence.
Full details available from Conor Mallon 07831176520 [email protected]
Viewing - By appointment
(or from joint agent Trevor Law)
Solicitor for Title enquires - Eamonn Corry Logan and Corry Solicitors Omagh
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »