- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- 3 bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Spacious corner site gardens
- Cul de sac position
Additional InformationA bright, spacious semi detached home enjoying a lovely end of cul de sac setting.
The property consists of a lounge, refitted kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and beautiful new bathroom.
The gardens are generous and a trickling river can be heard at the bottom of the garden.
Hillsborough Village, shops and restaurants are wtihin a short walk. A1 and M1 access at Sprucefield enables easy commuting to all parts.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Understairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
- 4.175m x 3.682m (13' 8" x 12' 1")
Feature fireplace with carved pine surround, tiled inset and slate hearth. Wired for wall lights.
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.565m x 3.169m (18' 3" x 10' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Built in hob and under oven. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. UPVC french doors to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 4.173m x 3.252m (13' 8" x 10' 8")
Range of fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.237m x 3.203m (10' 7" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.074m x 2.225m (10' 1" x 7' 4")
Built in cupboard.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Triton electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled. Velux window.
- Front garden in lawn. Spacious enclosed side and rear garden in lawn. Tarmac driveway. Brick paved patio area.
Off Culcavy Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »