- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Penthouse Apartment with Lift Access
- Highly Desirable and Convenient Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Island Unit
- Open Plan to Living and Dining Room
- French Doors to Juliet Balcony with Views
- Two Well-Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Allocated and Visitor Parking Spaces
- Well Maintained Surrounding Communal Gardens
- Convenient Location in Popular Castlereagh
- Public and Private Transport Links for City Centre
- Shops, Restaurant and Local Amenities
- Walking Distance to Comber Greenway
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Stunning Presentation Throughout / Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationThis well-presented penthouse apartment is conveniently situated just off the Castlereagh Road in the popular Courtyard development, which enjoys broad-ranging views across Belfast and offers convenience to an excellent range of shops, schools and local amenities within walking distance. Public and private transport links are near at hand for the city centre and there is excellent local schooling available.
The apartment itself, accessed by lift, is bright, spacious and very well presented throughout, comprising open plan kitchen/living/dining, two good sized bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and a further bathroom with modern suite. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is allocated parking and communal gardens.
We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Outside light, letterbox, secure intercom entry system, hardwood front door with glazed side panel to...
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase and exclusive lift access to...
- Hardwood private front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard with exclusive access to large roof space.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM:
- 9.47m x 2.84m (31' 1" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces and island unit with breakfast bar, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, stainless steel electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Keylite window, open plan to dining area, open plan to living room with uPVC double French patio doors to Juliet balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.45m (11' 10" x 11' 4")
Velux window, carpeted floor.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.48m x 1.31m (8' 2" x 4' 4")
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, shower panelled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.19m (11' 3" x 7' 2")
Velux window, carpeted floor, built-in double wardrobe.
- 2.2m x 1.9m (7' 3" x 6' 3")
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, electric shaving power point, extractor fan, Velux window, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- CAR PARK:
- One allocated and plentiful visitor parking, well maintained communal gardens.
- CHARLES WHITE:
- £954 pa to include building insurance, lift servicing and maintenance of all communal areas.
From Grand Parade travelling away from Ballyhackamore, turn right onto Castlereagh Road towards the city centre. The Courtyard is located at 222 Castlereagh Road, next to Tesco.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
66th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »