- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Pvc Double Glazed & Single Glazed Windows
- Classic White Bathroom
- Oil fired Central Heating
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Cul de Sac Position
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationMost Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa Holding a Superb Site Within this Most Sought After Location
Holding a unique cul de sac position within this most popular location this spacious period semi detached residence will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed and single glazed windows and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. A south facing rear garden with ample car parking to the front cul de sac driveway and a most convenient location with leading schools, excellent local shopping, parks and public transport all close by.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, storage cupboard, double panelled radiator, telephone point under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.99 X 3.33 (16'4" X 10'11")
- Attractive fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.01 x 4.33 (9'11" x 14'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Dining Room 3.71 x 2.92 (12'2" x 9'7")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.22 x 2.86 (10'7" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 5.00 x 3.31 (16'5" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.03 x 3.38 (9'11" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
Separate low flush wc.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, oil fired central heating boiler, driveway.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
79th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »