46 Strathearn Lane, Belfast BT4 2BT
4 Bed Townhouse For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Elegant and Well Maintained Town House
- Prestigious and Sought After Residential Location
- Generous Lounge with Fireplace
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway Parking
- South Facing Rear Patio Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Ideally Suited to Young Family or Professional Couple
Additional InformationLocated off the very prestigious and highly regarded Circular Road, Strathearn Lane has quickly become a much admired and sought after residential development with Number 46 benefitting from an end of cul-de-sac position. Close at hand is a range of local amenities, Holywood Exchange and an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools, whilst boasting ease of access for the city commuter.
Internally this well maintained townhouse boasts bright and spacious accommodation which comprises of four double bedrooms, master incorporating en suite shower room, modern fully fitted kitchen and a large lounge with fireplace. Other benefits include bathroom with white suite, utility room and easily maintained south facing rear garden.
With so many quality attributes within this property we feel confident that demand will be strong and therefore urge your earliest internal appraisal.
- Hardwood double glazed front door, double glazed side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor extractor fan, alarm controls.
- 4.29m x 3.53m (14' 1" x 11' 7")
Stone effect fireplace, cast iron and polished inset, gas coal fire, slate tiled hearth.
- 4.47m x 3.86m (14' 8" x 12' 8")
Bespoke fitted oak kitchen, pewter fittings, excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surface and splashback, inset sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated five ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel integrated ovens below, stainless steel extractor hood, concealed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting, ample dining and living space, access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.18m x 1.63m (10' 5" x 5' 4")
Range of built-in high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, gas fired boiler, mahogany double glazed access door to rear patio and garden, extractor fan.
- Built-in hotpress with shelving and hanging space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 3.51m (13' 8" x 11' 6")
Outlook to rear, plumbed for en suite shower room, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail. (Currently used as home office).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.12m (11' 10" x 10' 3")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splash back and shower unit over bath, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spot lighting and extractor fan.
- Built-in cloaks cupboard, access hatch to roofspace via fold-down timber ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.29m (16' 1" x 14' 1")
Velux window, views to Gilnahirk Hills and outlook to rear garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.5m x 3.4m (14' 9" x 11' 2")
Outlook to front, built-in robes x two.
- Brick paviour driveway to front with ample parking, gardens laid in lawns, enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns with brick paviour and patio areas, south facing rear garden, water tap, outdoor light, garden shed.
Travelling from Holywood, along the Holywood Road, take the first left into Circular Road. Go up the Circular Road past the entrance to CIYMS Sports Club and the entrance to Strathearn Lane is the next left turn. Number 46 is located towards the end of the development.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »