- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Mid-Terrace Property in Ravenhill
- Open-Plan Living and Dining Room
- Good Sized Modern Kitchen to Rear
- Contemporary Shower Room with White Suite
- Two Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Close to a Range of Popular Amenities
- Ten Minutes Walk from Belfast City Centre
- Primary and Secondary Schools Nearby
- Private Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular and extremely convenient location, this well-presented terrace will appeal to a range of prospective buyers seeking modern accommodation within walking distance of Belfast city centre. Close to a range of shops, schools and other popular amenities with Ormeau Park just a stroll away.
The property itself has undergone extensive refurbishment in recent years and is well finished throughout with modern kitchen, bathroom and neutral decor. The recently installed gas fired central heating system, double glazing and upgraded insulation measures ensure this is an energy efficient home with low running costs.
Likely to appeal to the first time buyer, private viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate all this fine property has to offer.
- uPVC glazed front door with fan light to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.49m x 2.98m (21' 4" x 9' 9")
(into bay). Laminate wood effect floor.
- 3.67m x 2.09m (12' 0" x 6' 10")
Range of high and low level units in matte white with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under bench oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, under stairs storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, hardwood door to rear, part tiled walls.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- Access to roof space, built-in storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.97m x 2.75m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.04m x 2.36m (9' 12" x 7' 9")
Valliant gas fired combi-boiler.
- Enclosed rear yard with outside tap and light. Access to rear entry.
Travelling along Ravenhill Road towards city centre, turn right onto My Ladys Road then right again onto Ravenhill Street. Richardson Street is the first right and no. 46 is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
95th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »