- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Detached Home In A Most Sought After Location
- Four Bedrooms + Study
- Lounge, Playroom & Kitchen With Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Luxury Bathroom Suite & En-suite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Attached Garage
- Enclosed Garden To Rear, Driveway To Front
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
Occupying an excellent site in the heart of Stranmillis, this detached family home is sure to appeal to a range of buyers. The accommodation is finished to a high standard throughout and comprises, spacious lounge with attractive gas fire, play room, kitchen open plan to living / dining area, four bedrooms (master with en-suite), study and family bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows are both in place. Outside there is a private enclosed garden in lawn to rear with patio area, attached garage and driveway to front. Convenient to the many amenities in surrounding the area, including Stranmillis Primary School, Lagan Meadows & Lagan Towpath along with excellent transport links, early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Glass panelled PVC front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE 23'0 x 12'4 (7.01m x 3.76m)
- Attractive gas fire with sandstone surround, walnut wood floor, recessed spotlights.
- PLAYROOM 10'3 x 6'11 (3.12m x 2.11m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN 23'11 x 18'5 at widest points (7.29m x 5.61m at widest points)
- Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, integrated oven & grill, 4 ring hob, integrated dishwasher & fridge. Underfloor heating.
- OPEN PLAN DINING
- Underfloor heating.
- LIVING AREA
- Double doors to garden. Underfloor heating.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 18'1 x 11'4 (5.51m x 3.45m)
- Recessed spotlighting. Built in storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C, walk in shower, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM TWO 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM THREE 10'8 x 10'7 (3.25m x 3.23m)
- Built in sliding robes. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM FOUR 11'4 x 9'2 (3.45m x 2.79m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- STUDY 8'7 x 5'10 (2.62m x 1.78m)
- Modern bathroom suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower over, low flush W.C, walk in shower, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn, patio area. Driveway to front.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 16'6 x 7'9 (5.03m x 2.36m)
- Gas fired boiler, plumbed for washer / dryer.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »