- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Truly Outstanding And Very Well Presented Semi Detached Property Situated Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Inner Porch With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Coal Effect Electric Stove On Tiled Hearth
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite Plus Separate Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area And Private Aspects
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway With Space For Three Cars
- Detached Garage With Light And Power
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
A Truly Outstanding And Very Well Presented Semi Detached Property Situated Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- INNER PORCH:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
- 5.11m x 3.02m (16' 9" x 9' 11")
Coal effect electric stove on tiled hearth.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 6.04m x 2.92m (19' 10" x 9' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Integrated Bosch oven. Integrated ceramic Belling hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Single drainer bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Gas fired boiler. Colorado Aspen oak effect laminated timber floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed doors to Rear Patio. Storage under stairs.
- Low flush suite. Sink with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit. Tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Colorado Aspen oak effect laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.02m (12' 6" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.08m x 2.99m (10' 1" x 9' 10")
Measurement taken to widest points.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.15m (9' 7" x 7' 1")
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Shower cubicle with bifolding door and thermostatic shower. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Sink with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Seperate hotpress.
- Enclosed rear garden with private aspects. Paved patio area and lawn. Flowerbed with mature shrubs. Outside tap and light. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Lawn to front with spacious tarmac driveway. Car parking space for three cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.2m x 3.75m (20' 4" x 12' 4")
Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Jersey Avenue. At the end of the road turn right into Lester Avenue then first left into Palmer Avenue. Number 46 is on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »