46 Onslow Gardens,
Bangor, BT19 7HH
3 Bed Detached House
Offers around £219,950
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Offers around £219,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Detached Property in Popular Residential Area
- Prime Location Just off Gransha Road
- Good Sized Living Room with Archway Through to Dining Room
- Dining Room with Double Glazed Sliding Patio Doors to the Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite to Include Bath and Separate Shower
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking Leading to Large Carport
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Extensive Timber Decked Terrace Making an Ideal Space for Children at Play or For Outdoor Entertaining
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Leading Local Schools, Shops, Bus Routes, Ward Park and Bloomfield Shopping Complex, Bangor Town Centre and Belfast Also Easily Accessible
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals and Families
- Early Viewing Essential
The property is bright, spacious and flexible comprising living room with an archway through to a dining room, which has sliding patio doors to the rear garden, as well as a kitchen, on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with four piece white suite which includes bath and separate shower cubicle.
Outside does not disappoint either. There is a front garden in lawns with trees. A tarmac driveway with parking leads to a large carport. At the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden in lawns with extensive timber decked terrace. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows and a garage.
We are confident this property will have a wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchaser including first time buyers, young professionals and families. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH::
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.99m x 4.42m (19' 8" x 14' 6")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor, archway to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, double glazed sliding patio doors to outside.
- 3.33m x 2.97m (10' 11" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level Shaker style units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, glass display cabinets with built-in lighting, pelmet lighting, built-in shelving, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Storage cupboard, fully tiled floor, gas fired boiler, vented for a tumble dryer, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 3.38m (10' 7" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.67m (12' 9" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.36m (11' 6" x 7' 9")
- Four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback, storage beneath, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawns with trees, tarmac driveway with parking leading to large carport.
- 6.12m x 2.74m (20' 1" x 9' 0")
at widest points
Up and over door, power, light.
- Fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with extensive timber decked terrace, outside tap.
Heading out of Bangor along Gransha Road go through Gransha Road roundabout. Continue along Gransha Road and take the second on your left into Cranley Road and first on your right into Onslow Gardens.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing