- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Modern Detached Residence
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Contemporary Ensuite
- Modern White Shower Room
- Fabulous Integrated Kitchen
- Utility Room and Furnished Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationIncredible Recently Constructed Detached Residence Of The Highest Quality Offering Over 2,500 square foot.
An exceptional home constructed to the highest standard overflowing with luxurious features, which will impress all who view. The generously proportioned interior comprises 6 bedrooms over two floors, 2 reception rooms, stunning integrated kitchen with feature island incorporating stainless steel range and deluxe super sized family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The property further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, utility room. Boasting many up to date technological advances such as Nest multi zone heating for greater thermal efficiency, Internet based HD security cameras and Nest smoke and CO2 detectors throughout for enhanced safety. All of these systems can be viewed / controlled by mobile phone apps. master bedroom with contemporary ensuite. Modern shower room to 2nd floor and extensive use of porcelain and oak wood strip floors. The exterior offers delightful landscaped gardens with mature hedges, extensive patio areas and electric gates to parking bays with remote entry detached garage. With the perfect location with leading schools, superb parks, tennis club and excellent shopping all within walking distance makes this the perfect family home. All this is complimented by stunning views of Cavehill to the front and Belfast Harbour to the rear.
Virtual tour- https://youtu.be/MycrnWAFQx4
- Entrance Hall
- Bespoke wooden entrance door, bespoke wooden floor, understairs storage, alarm.
- Lounge 6.60 x 4.37 (21'8" x 14'4")
- Into bay, feature marble fireplace, gas fire, recessed lighting, oak wood strip floor, two double panelled radiators.
- Living Room 4.38 x 3.79 (14'4" x 12'5")
- Oak wood strip floor, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator,
Double Dividing Doors:
- Kitchen 7.27 x 4.59 (23'10" x 15'1")
- Franke bowl and a half stainless steel and ceramic sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, Quartz worktops, island unit with breakfast table, Fisher and Paykel double oven and gas hob, stainless steel range, feature back-to-back stainless steel canopy extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, tall larder, glass display units, L.E.D Lighting, integrated dishwasher, bespoke glass splashback, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled floors.
- Dining Area
- Patio doors to south facing patio, double panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 4.46 x 2.80 (14'8" x 9'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, Worcester Bosch gas boiler supplying a system tank with 250 litres of hot water available for powerful showers, porcelain tiled floor, rear composite door.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Modern White suite comprising pedestal wash and basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, plastered ceiling.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard, Nest heating system, recessed lighting.
- Master Bedroom 1 5.09 x 4.60 (16'8" x 15'1")
- Wood strip floor, built-in robe, recessed lighting, TV point, panelled radiator.
- En Suite
- Contemporary newly installed white suite comprising walk-in shower, Aqualisa drench shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 5.11 x 3.10 (16'9" x 10'2")
- Built-in robe, TV point, wood strip floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3 4.34 x 3.77 (14'3" x 12'4")
- Wood strip floor, TV point, recessed lighting, built-in robe.
- Bedroom/Study 4 3.40 x 3.59 (11'2" x 11'9")
- Wood strip floor, built-in robe, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, built-in robe, panelled radiator, TV point, HD CCTV System.
- Bathroom 5.115 m x 3m (16'10" mx 9'10")
- Modern white suite comprising curved feature bath with bespoke glass surround, telephone hand shower, walk-in shower cubicle, designer shower system, vanity unit, low flush wc, recessed lighting, pvc ceiling, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Landing, Velux roof light, under eaves storage, panelled radiator, double storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 5 4.40 x 4.33 (14'5" x 14'2")
- Twin Velux roof lights, recessed lighting, panelled radiator, TV point.
- Bedroom 6 4.38 x 4.38 (14'4" x 14'4")
- Velux roof light, under eaves storage, recessed lighting, panelled radiator, TV point
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, Velux roof light, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 5.78 x 3.52 (19'0" x 11'7")
- Remote controlled entrance door, light and power.
- Gardens front in mature hedging and lawn with brick pavior paths, pedestrian gate, south facing rear garden landscaped with extensive patio areas in brick pavior, lawn and flowerbeds with access to detached garage, ample car parking with electric gates, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »