- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained Semi Detached Villa Situated In Popular & Convenient Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Built-In Mirrored Sliderobes
- Two Separate Reception Rooms, With Feature Fireplace To Front Lounge
- Separate Kitchen With Range Of Fitted High And Low Level Cupboards
- Four Piece White Bathroom Suite With Panelled Bath & Separate Shower Enclosure
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Detached Garage / Covered Car Port To Side In Front Of Garage / Off Street Parking
- Garden To Front In Lawns & Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio
- Situated Only Short Distance From Castle Park, Town Centre & Transport Links To Belfast
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer to the market this well maintained semi detached house, situated in a popular and convenient location just off the Newtownards Road, Bangor. The property offers three well proportioned bedrooms, one with built-in mirrored sliderobes, two separate good sized reception rooms, with a feature fireplace to the front lounge, and a separate kitchen with range of fitted high and low level cupboards. There is also a four piece white bathroom suite including separate shower enclosure, detached garage and covered car port, and further benefits from double glazing, an oil fired central heating system and PVC fascias. Outside there is off street parking and a garden in lawns to the front, and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden with paved patio. Situated close to popular schools and only a short distance from Castle Park, Bangor Town Centre and road and rail links to Belfast.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed sliding entrance door and side screen, wood panelled walls, tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed wooden entrance door and side screen, single panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.67m x 3.2m (15' 4" x 10' 6")
Bay window, two double panelled radiators, tiled fireplace with hearth, coving.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.95m (9' 11" x 9' 8")
Double panelled radiator, coving.
- 3.35m x 1.96m (11' 0" x 6' 5")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, space for cooker and fridge, double panelled radiator, tiled walls, tiled flooring, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, door to rear garden.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 2.97m (15' 4" x 9' 9")
Bay window, double panelled radiator, coving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 3.m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
Double panelled radiator, coving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 1.98m (10' 0" x 6' 6")
Double panelled radiator, built-in mirrored sliderobes.
- Four piece suite comprising of corner shower enclosure with mains Aqualisa shower unit, panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, double panelled radiator, shaving point, tiled walls, Hot Press.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 3.07m (20' 0" x 10' 1")
Up and over door, power, light, plumbed for washing machine, oil boiler unit.
- CAR PORT:
- Covered car port to side in front of garage with roller shutter door.
- To front - edged lawns, double entrance gates, off street parking.
To rear - low maintenance enclosed rear garden with paved patio edged with bedding areas with shrubs, PVC oil tank, outside tap.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Newtownards Road, take the turning on the right in to Morston Park. Continue along and round the bend and No.46 is along on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »