- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Integral Garage
- Good Decorative Order
Additional InformationA wonderful opportunity to acquire a 1500 sq ft (approx), 4 bedroom mid-terrace house situated in the highly regarded and modern Montague Court development. Constructed circa 2006 by well known builders O'Kane & Devine Ltd, the property has been well finished and offers both bright and spacious living accommodation. Located in a very popular holiday home and student catchment rental area, the property has the potential to derive a rental income of £920 per month (approx) between September and May if granted an HMO Licence. It would also have the potential to derive £550 per week (approx) over July and August through summer bookings. This is undoubtedly an excellent investment opportunity and a fantastic income generator for those wishing to purchase in this beautiful part of the North Coast.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With under stairs w.c., wash hand basin with tiled floor.
- 2.97m x 2.62m (9' 9" x 8' 7")
With bowl and half stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, stainless steel oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer, drawer bank, recessed lighting and tiled floor.
- DINING AREA:
- 4.19m x 2.67m (13' 9" x 8' 9")
With tiled floor and French doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.68m (11' 1" x 12' 1")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- 6.5m x 5.26m (21' 4" x 17' 3")
With cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, tiled floor and French doors to balcony.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 2.57m (13' 7" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.67m x 2.95m (15' 4" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.13m (10' 6" x 7' 0")
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, extractor fan, recessed lighting and tiled floor.
- UTILITY AREA (LOCATED IN GARAGE)
- With stainless steel sink unit, low level units with tiling between, plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Garden to rear is fully enclosed and laid in lawn with paved patio area. Outside to front there is a paved driveway extending to garage with PVC roller door. 21'9 x 9'6
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to maintain communal areas etc. Annual Service Charge is £470.00 per annum. 31.03.21
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take your third left at the Burnside roundabout onto Mill Road. Proceed along this road until you come to the Medical Centre on your right hand side. At this point turn right onto Lissadell Avenue and take your 8th turn on the right into Montague Court. No.46 will be situated on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »