- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fabulous semi-detached property located off the Saintfield Road
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Two spacious reception rooms - one with a feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and a feature red brick wall
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms and a floored roofspace accessed via a staircase
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Detached garage with light, power, plumbing and a roller door
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front garden in lawn with a driveway to the side
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationMagnificent Martinville!
This superb semi-detached property located just off the Saintfield Road is beautifully presented and will provide many years of happiness for the new owner. The bright and spacious accommodation includes two spacious reception rooms as well as a kitchen/diner that is a perfect place to have a few friends over for a bite to eat. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of your search criteria!
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, two spacious reception rooms and a kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining. Upstairs comprises of three good bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white suite. The roofspace is floored and is accessed via a staircase and benefits from a window and eaves storage.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a driveway to the side leading to the detached garage. To the rear there is a good-sized garden with a patio area to entertain family and friends with some al fresco dining, weather permitting!
Martinville Park is a superb place to live located just off the Saintfield Road ensuring easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including local schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
To arrange a viewing or for further information on this exceptional property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.63m x 3.61m (11'11" x 11'10")
- Family Room 3.53m x 3.10m (11'7" x 10'2")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.16m x 2.41m (16'11" x 7'11")
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.20m (11' x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.53m x 3.15m (11'7" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 2.64m x 2.49m (8'8" x 8'2")
- Bathroom 2.44m x 1.68m (8' x 5'6")
- Floored Roofspace 3.78m x 3.33m (12'5" x 10'11")
- Garage 5.74m x 2.84m (18'10" x 9'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
131st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »