- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Modern Detached Villa In Sought After Residential Location
- Situated On A Generous Plot Near To Shops, Schools & Churches
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout With 4 Bedrooms & 3 Receptions
- Formal Lounge With Feature Fireplace, Family Room & Further Dining Room/Study
- Generous Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops & Island Unit
- Separate Utility Room With Fitted Units & Access To Integral Garage
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With En-Suite & Juliet Balcony To Main Bedroom
- Modern Four Piece White Bathroom Suite Including Roll Top Bath
- Ground Floor Cloakroom WC / Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Ample Pavior Brick Off Street Parking / Double Glazing
- Large Gardens To The Front & Rear With Lawns, Shrubs & Hedging
- To Let Immediately Unfurnished For £1300 Per Month Plus Rates
Additional InformationThis superior unfurnished property occupies a very generous plot and is finished to the highest of standards. There are three ground floor reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen, utility room, ground floor WC & garage. First floor provides four double bedrooms with ensuite to the master bedroom. This lovely family home is conveniently located to local schools and shops. The property is available to let immediately for £1300 Per month plus rates (approx £142 per month).
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed wooden entrance door and side screens, large picture window over, wooden flooring, double panelled radiator.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- 5.07m x 3.85m (16' 8" x 12' 8")
Feature fireplace with marble surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth, wooden flooring, coving, double panelled radiator.
- 3.96m x 3.96m (13' 0" x 13' 0")
Generous range of fitted high and low level cupboards, granite worktops and island unit, built-in oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel extractor hood, one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with fluted drainer, low voltage lighting, tiled splashback, double panelled radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.94m x 1.56m (9' 8" x 5' 1")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, space for dryer, plumbed for washing machine, single panelled radiator, tiled splashback, double glazed door to side, extractor fan, door to integral garage.
- DINING ROOM / STUDY:
- 3.85m x 1.98m (12' 8" x 6' 6")
Wooden flooring, double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.7m x 2.95m (12' 2" x 9' 8")
Wooden flooring, double panelled radiator, double glazed sliding door to rear garden.
- Spacious landing with cupboard off housing pressurised water tank, single panelled radiator, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.3m x 3.87m (17' 5" x 12' 8")
Two double panelled radiators, part vaulted ceiling, double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.12m x 3.47m (16' 10" x 11' 5")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.44m (11' 10" x 11' 3")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.02m x 3.m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
Double panelled radiator.
- 2.96m x 2.82m (9' 9" x 9' 3")
Modern four piece white suite comprising of roll top bath with wooden feet, separate shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double panelled radiator, extractor fan, low voltage lighting.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.53m x 3.29m (18' 2" x 10' 10")
Roller door, power, light, oil boiler unit.
- To front - generous pavior brick driveway, edged lawns, mature shrubs and hedging.
To rear - generous edged lawns, shrubs.
Proceed out of Bangor via Gransha Road to the roundabout, turn left onto dual carriageway and then take 1st right into Robinson Road, then next left into Marlo Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »