- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Extended And Newly Decorated Mid Terrace Property Located Within This Popular And Convenient Area
- Two Storey Extension With Pitched Roof
- Lounge/Dining Area With Brick Built Fireplace And Spacious Storage Under Stairs With Light
- Extended Kitchen/Dinette With Integrated Appliances
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Redring Electric Shower
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden With Spacious Gravel Area And Raised Patio Area / Recently Renewed Fence Surround
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And New External Doors
- Excellent D67 Energy Efficency Rating
An Extended And Newly Decorated Mid Terrace Property Located Within This Popular And Convenient Area
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled entrance door.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 6.3m x 3.m (20' 8" x 9' 10")
Brick built fireplace with slate hearth and pine mantle. Spacious storage under stairs with light.
- EXTENDED AND SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.87m x 3.64m (12' 8" x 11' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Marble effect laminated work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Belling integrated oven. Belling ceramic hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 2.88m (13' 8" x 9' 5")
Measurement to include built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.67m x 2.9m (12' 0" x 9' 6")
- White suite. Pine panelled bath. Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
- Separate airing cupboard with Baxi gas fired boiler.
- Good sized south facing rear garden in gravel bed. Raised paved patio area. Recently renewed wooden fence surround.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hilden proceed along Grand Street and continue into Low Road, number 46 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »