- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Georgian Period Townhouse Occupying A Prime Setting Within Hillsborough Village Close To Local Shops, Award Winning Restaurants and Pubs
- Private Car Parking For Two Cars, Carport, Spacious Patio Area And Large Store To Rear
- South Westerly Aspect And Views Over Hillsborough Castle Grounds
- Spacious Drawing Room With Cast Iron Fireplace And Pitch Pine Floor
- Oak Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Stable Door To Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Majority Double Glazed Windows
- Many Characteristic And Period Features
A most impressive Georgian period townhouse enjoying a prime setting within the picturesque village of Hillsborough. This fine property offers well proportioned accommodation on four floors and with many period and characteristic features, every room has something to impress.
As is most important, with any property of this type, car parking and outside areas are paramount and to fulfil this requirement, there is private parking for two cars and a spacious patio area where one can enjoy the afternoon evening sun and views over Hillsborough Castle grounds and the lake.
Hillsborough is a delightful and always welcoming village, where one can frequent a selection of award wining restaurants and pubs or relax with a coffee, in one of the excellent cafes or tea rooms. Also, within walking distance there is a superb range of local shops and regular public transport facilities.
For the commuter, this location is perfect and access to the A1 dual carriageway and Sprucefield M1 Motorway link make it ideal for traveling far and wide.
Each time we visit this property, we very much enjoy the many attributes it offers and its homely feel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled entrance door with Georgian fanlight window. Tiled floor. Glazed double doors to Drawing Room.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.05m x 4.43m (19' 10" x 14' 6")
Measurements taken to widest points. Cast iron fireplace and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Pitch pine floor. Staircase with spindle balustrade.
Lower ground floor:
- OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.m x 4.m (19' 8" x 13' 1")
Measurements taken to widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces and dining bar. Stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Bosch integrated oven and gas hob. Neff filter hood. Smeg integrated dishwasher. Spotlights. Terracotta tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Reclaimed brick built decorative fireplace with coal effect electric stove on tiled hearth. Storage under stairs with light. Stable door to Patio Garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.55m (12' 0" x 11' 8")
Measurements taken to widest points.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.6m x 1.86m (8' 6" x 6' 1")
- SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Corner bath with mixer tap. Shower cubicle. Triton electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.02m x 4.37m (16' 6" x 14' 4")
Measurements taken to widest points and into sloping ceilings. Large roof window with views over Hillsborough Castle grounds and lake.
- Spacious patio garden to rear. Paved parking area for 2 cars accessed by shared right of way through arch. Carport with BBQ area. Raised patio area with views over lake. Lower area with small garden and large store with roller shutter door, light and power. Utility store with PVC oil storage tank. Light and power. Outside WC and wash hand basin. Boiler store with oil fired boiler.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough Village centre proceed along Lisburn Street, number 46 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »