- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached property in popular residential area
- 3 Bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes)
- Lounge with downlighters
- Dining room
- Recently fitted modern high gloss kitchen with range of built in appliances
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- New internal doors
- Detached garage
- Refreshed throughout
- Cushioned flooring and carpeted throughout
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Rewired 2018
- uPVC facia and rainwater goods
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer this refreshed semi detached property situated in the popular area of Newtownabbey. The property has recently had a modern high gloss kitchen fitted with built in appliances, white bathroom suite and benefits from gas fired central heating. The property has been decorated throughout allowing someone to move into a well presented property. Situated close to many amenities we can recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- uPVC front door, under stair storage
- 3.71m x 3.63m (12' 2" x 11' 11")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.77m (11' 7" x 9' 1")
- 3.38m x 2.77m (11' 1" x 9' 1")
Modern high gloss kitchen with range of high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in gas hob, stainless steel Cooke & Lewis extractor fan, built in Beko fan assisted oven, plumbed for washing machine, downlighters, uPVC door to rear
- Built in store with gas boiler
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 2.79m (11' 3" x 9' 2")
Built in wardrobe. Partial views of Cavehill
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.46m (9' 2" x 8' 1")
(including built in wardrobe) Partial views of Cavehill
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 3.23m (10' 11" x 10' 7")
View towards Knockagh, built in wardrobe
- Modern white suite, low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer tap, panelled bath with controlled shower and glazed shower screen, extractor fan, downlighters, heated towel rail
- Front in lawn, stones
Side in driveway
Rear in patio area, stones, water tap
- 5.77m x 2.77m (18' 11" x 9' 1")
Up and over door, light and power
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »