- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property Located in Sydehnam, East Belfast
- Positioned Just Off the Holywood Road Close to Many Local Schools, Amenities, Road and Rail Networks
- Close Proximity to Many Leading Primary and Secondary Schools
- Open Plan Living Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Under Stairs Storage
- Generous Bathroom with White Suite
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Excellent Private Enclosed Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Ideally Suited to a First Time Buyer, Young Family, Young Professional or Investor alike
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious two bed mid terrace property located in the ever popular Sydenham area of East Belfast. The property is ideally situated within only five minutes' walk of Belmont's bustling village with its range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. Also close at hand is Holywood Exchange Retail Park, Tesco's 24 Hours, Bannatyne Health Club and Belfast City Airport. The convenient location offers ease of access for the city commuter via both road and rail.
Comprising of; open plan living dining area, fitted kitchen with excellent under stairs storage, two well-appointed bedrooms, spacious fitted bathroom with white suite and an extremely generous enclosed private rear garden. Further benefits include oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
With many highly sought after attributes and competitively priced, this property is sure to gain instant interest on the open market. Likely to appeal to a wide range of potential buyers, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glass top light into reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.4m (18' 0" x 11' 2")
at widest points
Access to electric meter, outlook to front, wooden laminate effect flooring.
- 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, wooden laminate effect work surface, space for washing machine, space for oven and hob, outlook to rear garden, space for American style fridge freezer, ample under stairs storage, uPVC double glazed access door to spacious rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.2m (11' 1" x 10' 6")
at widest points
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.59m x 1.93m (8' 6" x 6' 4")
at widest points
Outlook to rear, built-in slide robes.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, hotpress with insulated lagged copper cylinder, bath/shower unit, bath with chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, Redring Pure electric shower with up and over telephone hand unit, vinyl flooring, extractor fan.
- Rear garden, part patioed, part laid in lawns, access to oil tank, access to oil boiler.
Coming down Park Avenue towards the Sydenham Greenaway, Lisavon Street is located on the last right hand turn. Number 46 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »