- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms / 3 Receptions
- Highly Regarded Residential Location
- Luxurious High Gloss Fitted Kitchen with Matching Utility
- Integral Garage
- Luxurious Ensuite Shower Room / Luxurious Modern Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Furnished Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Beautifully Presented Througout
- Private Mature Site
Occupying a private mature extensive site situated within a highly regarded established development close to leading Schools and University of Ulster. This impressive Detached family home has been recently extensively modernised by the current vendors boasting a high level of specification and finish throughout this 4 Bedroom property will interest the family searching for a home with a 'turnkey' style finish. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with double glazed side screen into a well presented Entrance Hall. Quality grey coloured laminate plank flooring. Open understairs.
- LOUNGE 4.72m x 3.38m (15'6 x 11'1)
- FAMILY ROOM 3.58m x 3.00m (11'9 x 9'10)
- DINING ROOM 3.84m x 3.00m (12'7 x 9'10)
- PVC double glazed french doors to garden area. Grey coloured laminate flooring extending through arch into:
- MODERN HIGH GLOSS KTICHEN 5.59m x 3.20m (18'4 x 10'6)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting grey wood effect worksurfaces. Single drainer sink unit with swan neck tap. Space for freestanding oven. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Complementary wall tiling.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.15m x 2.49m (10'4 x 8'2)
- Fitted with a range of matching high gloss units. Circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to garden. Service door into Integral Garage.
- MODERN FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin on walnut effect vanity unit. Button flush WC. Tiled floor. 1/2 feature panelled walls.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.47m x 2.95m (14'8 x 9'8)
- Built in double wardrobe.
- LUXURIOUS ENSUITE
- Comprising high gloss modern vanity unit with monobloc tap. Button flush WC. Large walk-in fully tiled shower enclosure. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 3.35m (11'6 x 11'0)
- Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.79m (9'8 x 9'2)
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0 x 9'0)
- Presently used as Craft Room. Laminate flooring.
- LUXURIOUS MODERN BATHROOM
- Comprising high gloss vanity unit with monobloc tap. Button flush WC. 'P' shape bath with fixed shower screen and electric shower unit over. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- Extensive private garden to front in lawn. Brick paved driveway to side with ample parking for a variety of vehicles.
INTEGRAL GARAGE 18'6 X 13'0 with roller shutter door. Power and light.
Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs and screened by perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »