- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Home With Many Period Features
- Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Living Room With Multi-Fuel Stove Open Plan To Contemporary Kitchen / Dining
- Utility Room & Ground Floor Bathroom
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- First Floor Shower Room
- Floored Roof Space
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Most Popular Location Close To Many Amenities
- Nest Smart Heating System & Smoke Detectors
Located just moments from the Lisburn Road, this beautiful red brick Victorian semi - detached property is a perfect family home and will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers. Full of character and charm with many original features in place, the accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, lounge with attractive open fire, living room with multi fuel stove open plan to contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area, utility room and newly fitted bathroom suite. On the first floor there are four excellent bedrooms, beautiful shower room and floored roof space. Gas fired central heating is in place. Within easy walking distance to many locals shops, restaurants & excellent transport links we encourage early viewing.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to entrance porch.
- LOUNGE 11'7 x 11'4 (3.53m x 3.45m)
- Solid wood flooring, feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround, shelving, picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM 16'2 x 11'2 (4.93m x 3.40m)
- Attractive multi-fuel stove with brick inset. Solid wood flooring. Steps to:
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN 18'3 x 14'6 (5.56m x 4.42m)
- Excellent range of low lying units, original tiled flooring, integrated oven with 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls.
- DINING AREA
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Free standing roll top bath, low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 15'6 x 11'2 (4.72m x 3.40m)
- Original cast iron fireplace, solid wood flooring, built in storage.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'3 x 11'2 (3.43m x 3.40m)
- Solid wood flooring, access to floored roof space. Original fireplace.
- BEDROOM THREE 9'6 x 7'9 (2.90m x 2.36m)
- Solid wood flooring. Original fireplace.
- BEDROOM FOUR 9'5 x 7'8 (2.87m x 2.34m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, walk in shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit below.
- FLOORED ROOF SPACE 25'3 x 9'6 (7.70m x 2.90m)
- Wired & velux window.
- Enclosed courtyard garden to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »