- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Stunning Terrace Property Situated In The Heart Of Killyleagh High Street
- Suitably Restored And Presented To An Immaculate Standard With The Help Of Roskyle Construction
- Convenient To Coastal Walks, Yacht Club, Restaurants And Shops
- Well Appointed Living Room With Feature Wood Burning Stove
- Superb Dining Area With Bespoke Shutters And Velux Windows
- Handcrafted Oak Kitchen With Rayburn Stove, Utility Space And Stained Glass Panelling
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Three Generous Bedrooms, Bathroom With Hidden Ensuite Shower Room
- Main Bathroom
- Landscaped Two Tier Garden Designed By St. John Bowers
- Floored Attic Space Ideal For Storage
- Tastefully Presented And Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Approximately 10 Minutes From Downpatrick And 30 Minutes From Belfast
Additional InformationThe County Down village of Killyleagh enjoys an idyllic location on the shores of Strangford Lough. In recent years the village has been the subject of extensive regeneration and redevelopment.
This thoughtfully designed home, presented to the highest of standards, has been a real success story for its current owner. With the help of Roskyle Construction this extensively renovated terrace occupies an excellent position close to the manicured grounds of Killyleagh Castle.
The accommodation comprises a well-appointed living room with oak hardwood flooring and a feature fireplace with a wood burning stove and sandstone mantle. The property still retains a lot of original charm with feature stain glass panelling and handcrafted oak kitchen with a Rayburn stove, perfect for these winter evenings. Ideal provisions have been made to the rear of the property which hosts a French inspired dining space, complete with Fraser Nolan shutters and pendulum mood lighting. One can also expect three generous bedrooms to the first floor and a Fired Earth inspired ensuite shower room and main bathroom with contemporary fixtures.
The landscaped garden designed by St. John Bowers is spread over two tiers and has a small pond. Finished in loose stone it epitomises low maintenance and is a perfect space to unwind in the summer.
Ideally suited to the professional couple, those downsizing or looking for an easily managed home in a quiet and peaceful setting, this home is sure to attract a high level of interest.
The many attractions of Killyleagh village including shops, restaurants and churches are within walking distance. There is easy access to delightful coastal walks and good facilities for those who are interested in sailing or golf. Delamont Country Park is also close by. Both Downpatrick and Crossgar are within 10 minutes and Belfast is approximately 30 minutes away by car or by bus.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood oak flooring. Under stairs cloaks cupboard. Open staircase with feature spindles and polished balustrade.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.91m x 2.95m (22' 8" x 9' 8")
Generous living room with oak hardwood flooring. Raised ceramic hearth. Sandstone mantle and surround. Cast iron wood burning stove. Feature cornicing.
- 3.56m x 3.28m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
Handcrafted oak kitchen with polished granite work surfaces. Belfast sink with chrome arched tap. Excellent range of high and low level units. Rayburn stove and double under oven. Integrated dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Space for under counter lighting. Breakfast bar. Recessed spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 2.41m (17' 9" x 7' 11")
Accessed via French double doors. Oak hardwood flooring. Feature stained glass panel. Dual Velux windows. Access to rear garden with UPVC double doors.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.88m (7' 5" x 6' 2")
Range of oak high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit and arched chrome mixer taps. Space for fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LANDING AREA:
- Access to floored roof space. Power and light. Velux windows.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.43m (13' 7" x 11' 3")
Oak hardwood flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fired Earth inspired shower room with chrome thermostatic controls. Low flush WC with floating wash hand basin and chrome mixer taps. Neutral tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.97m (11' 1" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.11m (11' 6" x 6' 11")
- Modern suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and drencher shower over bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Roof light. Hot press storage.
- On street parking to the front of the property. To the rear there is a right of way to a landscaped garden over two tiers with mature shrubs and small pond. Finished in loose stone and a perfect space for summer entertaining.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »