- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Affordable town centre commercial investment opportunity
- 7.2% gross return based on Purchaser's acquisition costs of 5%
- Well established tenant who has been trading circa 20 years
- Oil fired heating
- Mainly double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear yard
- Electric roller shutter to shop front/ornate grill to front door
- On-street parking plus close to sea front and main bus/train station
Additional InformationATTENTION INVESTORS, in recent years with interest rates running at historic lows the marketing of this compact and affordable commercial unit has the potential to provide the shrewd investor with way above average returns compared to standard bank accounts.
It comes complete with a long established tenant that has been trading in the premises for around 8 years (and 20 years in total) who would be interested in extending her lease again to a willing Landlord. The accommodation comprises an attractive ground floor salon together with three upstairs treatment rooms all benefitting from the added bonus of oil fired heating. The premises come with uPVC double glazed windows except the shop front which has an electric roller shutter; to the rear is an enclosed yard.
- FRONT SHOP / SALON
- 6.71m x 3.35m (22' 0" x 11' 0")
Aluminium shop front and door.
- KITCHEN /STORE:
- 4.72m x 2.21m (15' 6" x 7' 3")
Stainless steel sink unit. Toilet and wash basin.
- REAR YARD:
- Store with oil fired boiler.
Fire escape stairs from 1st floor.
Access to rear lane to Somerset Avenue
- Toilet with wash hand basin.
- MAIN TREATMENT ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.35m (15' 0" x 11' 0")
- SECOND TREATMENT ROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
- THIRD TREATMENT ROOM:
- 2.34m x 2.18m (7' 8" x 7' 2")
- LEASE DETAILS:
- Under lease until 31st March 2021 at a rent of £6,000 pa with rates and internal repairs the responsibility of the Tenant.
NAV: £4,250 (i.e. £1628 for '20/21 year)
From the traffic lights, travel along Queens Parade then at the mini-roundabout continue on up Grays Hill and number 46 is near the top on your right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »