- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, Well-Presented, Semi-Detached Family Home
- Quiet yet Convenient and Popular Location
- £795 Per Month Including Rates / Offered Part Furnished
- Three First Floor Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Recently Installed Family Bathroom
- Spacious Living Room with Fantastic Gas Fire, French Double Doors to Garden
- Seperate Bright and Spacious Dining Room
- Detached Garage with Power and Light
- Fantastic Large Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Close to Popular Shops, Amenities and Entertainment
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre and Beyond
Additional InformationGortland enjoys a superb location just off the Gilnahirk Road and is renowned for being one of the quieter parks as there is no through traffic with it being shaped like a "horseshoe". Excellent local amenities are within close proximity as are shopping facilities at Forestside complex. Also, within a short distance are Stormont, Northern Ireland Civil Service and the Ulster Hospital. Public transport routes are near at hand for Belfast city centre.
This semi-detached property is bright and well presented throughout, comprising a large lounge with feature gas fire, separate spacious dining room, three well-proportioned bedrooms, kitchen with range of appliances and family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is double glazed throughout. Externally, there is a fantastic spacious rear garden with a detached garage with power and light and a driveway with ample off-street parking.
Early inspection is highly recommended as we anticipate plenty of demand for this superb property.
Travelling up the Gilnahirk Road from the Kings Road (near Kings Square shopping centre), continue up hill and turn right at mini roundabout just after filling station and schools. This is the Lower Braniel Road and Gortland Park is first left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »