- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Home with Superb Gardens and Detached Garage
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window and Solid Wood Panel Flooring
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Attractive Tiling, Open To Dining Room
- Dining Room with Ceramic Tile Floor and Patio Doors to Rear Decking Area
- Three Good Size Bedrooms and Floored/Sheeted Roofspace with Velux Window
- Modern White Bathroom with Walk-in Shower Cubicle, Bath and Attractive Tiling
- Gas Fired Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Raised Decking Area
- Excellent Residential Location Close to Many Schools, Bus Routes and Shops
Additional InformationA beautifully presented semi-detached property in the much sought after location of Gortin Park, close to many local amenities, and off the popular Kings Road with landscaped gardens and detached garage.
This property offers bright spacious accommodation throughout, which starts with an entrance hall and lounge with solid wood panel flooring, attractive modern kitchen comprising of a range of integrated appliances and ceramic tile flooring, open to attractive dining room, also with ceramic tile flooring and patio doors to a rear raised decking area and superb garden.
The first floor includes three good size bedrooms, one with a parquet wood flooring. Modern bathroom comprising of white suite with attractive walk-in shower cubicle, panelled bath, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring. The outside areas offer generous gardens with lawn, flowerbeds and gated driveway to front. Enclosed rear garden with raised decking area overlooking a spacious lawn, brick paviour area and summerhouse.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and floored and sheeted roofspace with radiator, velux window and power sockets. A great family home in a great location offering attractive family living with schools, bus routes and many shops close to hand.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood panelled flooring, cupboard under stairs with gas fired boiler, cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
- Lounge 4.06m x 3.48m (13'4 x 11'5)
- Solid wood panelled flooring.
- Dining Room 3.66m x 3.07m (12'0 x 10'1)
- Ceramic tiled flooring, patio to raised decking area. Open to:
- Kitchen 2.57m x 2.13m (8'5 x 7'0)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.68m x 3.15m (12'1 x 10'4)
- Bedroom 2 3.58m x 2.92m (11'9 x 9'7)
- Bedroom 3 2.59m x 2.44m (at widest points) (8'6 x 8'0 (at wi
- Built in robes.
- Modern white suite, comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and jets, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls and sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Roofspace 5.00m x 1.52m (average) (16'5 x 5'0 (average) )
- Light and power, radiator, eave storage, recessed spotlighting, Velux window and slingsby ladder.
- Front garden with lawn and flowerbeds, finished with a brick border, gated tarmac driveway, enclosed rear garden with good sized lawn and brick paviour patio, garden shed, flowerbeds finished with a decorative slate stone, raised painted timber decking area, outside water tap.
- Detached Garage 5.23m x 2.67m (17'2 x 8'9)
- Light and power, roller shutter door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »