- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Property with Some Excellent Views
- Close to an Excellent Range of Primary or Secondary Schools
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Spacious Lounge with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Family alike
- Ten Minutes' Drive of Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationOccupying a prime position, this property commands some lovely views across Belfast city centre to the Antrim Hills beyond. This well maintained property boasts ease of access to a range of local amenities, Forestside shopping centre and an excellent array of primary and secondary schools whilst Belfast city centre is a short commute.
Internally and externally the property has been well cared for and maintained. The accommodation comprises of an open plan fitted kitchen and dining area, separate living room, three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include mature rear garden laid in lawns, a detached garage and driveway with ample parking.
This property is sure to create instant interest in the open market and with little to do but move in we recommend your earliest inspection.
- Stained glass PVC front door, stained glass side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.11m x 2.74m (16' 9" x 9' 0")
Range of high gloss high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, space for cooker, extractor fan, casual dining area, outlook to front, stained glass double glazed access door to side, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.73m (18' 8" x 12' 3")
Oak laminate wooden floor, double glazed and leaded access door to rear garden, views to Antrim Hills, cast iron wood burning stove, tiled hearth.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, built-in shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 2.74m (11' 10" x 9' 4")
Excellent views across Antrim Hills, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.69m x 2.84m (8' 10" x 9' 4")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 2.74m (12' 4" x 9' 0")
Views to Antrim Hills.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen, built-in Mira Jump electric shower unit, tiled splashback, part tiled walls, extractor fan
- Mature rear garden laid in lawn with lower tiered lawn, raised timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, mature trees, shrubs, detached garage, tarmac driveway to front for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.51m x 2.82m (18' 1" x 9' 3")
Up and over door, light and power.
Glencregagh Park is off the Glencregagh Road, Forestside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »