- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Family Home in Popular Location Close to Leading Schools, Parks and Other Amenities in Dunmurry
- Entrance Hall with Under Stairs Storage
- Drawing Room with Feature Fireplace and Sliding Patio Door to Rear
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room and Downstairs wc
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Main Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden in Lawns and Further Rear Gardens in Lawns with Bushes and Trees and Paved Patio Area
- Tarmac Driveway Parking and Detached Garage
Additional InformationThis well presented detached home occupies a sought after location just off the Upper Malone Road and within walking distance of Dunmurry Golf Club. The location is extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the surrounding area including Malone Golf Club, Lady Dixon Park and leading schools.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation which is well decorated throughout and is ideal for family requirements. Externally there are large rear gardens in lawns, paved patio, tarmac driveway parking and detached garage.
We expect demand to be high thus early viewing is encouraged.
- uPVC door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage.
- 4.29m x 4.11m (14' 1" x 13' 6")
(at widest points). Sandstone fireplace with feature inset, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 2.82m (11' 2" x 9' 3")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.63m x 3.86m (21' 9" x 12' 8")
(at widest points into bay). Painted cast iron fireplace with dog grate and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, sliding door to rear garden.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 4.47m x 3.99m (14' 8" x 13' 1")
High gloss range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit, integrated Creda oven, Reflector oven, Creda hob, Bosch dishwasher, glazed splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated wine rack, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.18m x 1.88m (7' 2" x 6' 2")
Work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to rear, low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Feature window, hotpress, access to floored roofspace with light.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.02m (15' 6" x 9' 11")
(into robe). Robes with mirrored sliding doors, cornice ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.25m (13' 1" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.69m (12' 6" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 2.87m (12' 7" x 9' 5")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Spacious rear gardens in lawns with shrubs, trees and paved patio/sitting area. Front garden in lawns with bushes and trees. Generous driveway parking to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.11m x 4.14m (16' 9" x 13' 7")
Up and over door.
Heading out of Belfast towards Lisburn in Dunmurry village turn left onto Dunmurry Lane and the house is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »