46 Dromore Street, Ballynahinch BT24 8AG
End-terrace house For Sale
- Two Bed End of Terrace With Basement
- Property is currently rented at £525 PCM
- Spacious Living area/Dining/Basement with Large Original Fireplace
- Modern Tiled Wall Kitchen/Bathroom
- OFCH/uPVC Double Glazed
- Large Rear Walled Riverside Garden in Lawn.
- EPC Rating:F37
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Viewing through Auctioneer, contact us on 02890 393 966 to arrange.
This beautifully presented 2 bed Red Brick Victorian end of terrace property is located on Dromore Street in the heart of the market town of Ballynahinch. The property is over three floors, with the basement benefiting from a large original fireplace, and leading through to the utility room & access to the rear walled garden. The ground floor offers a spacious lounge, a dining room & modern tiled kitchen. A large master bedroom, office (Bedroom 2), and bathroom with white complete the first floor. Ballynahinch is a town in County Down, Northern Ireland. It had a population of 5,364 people in the 2001 Census. Ballynahinch was traditionally a market town, and the market still takes place in the square every Thursday. The town lies on the main A24 Belfast to Newcastle road 15 miles (24 km) south of Belfast. Facilities in the town include a leisure centre.
LIVING ROOM: 10'7" X 9'6"
DINING ROOM: 9'5" x 10'2"
KITCHEN: 7'4 X 11'8"
BATHROOM: 7'4" X 7'4"
BEDROOM 1: 10'11" X 14'4"
OFFICE (BEDROOM 2): 8'3" X 10'
BASEMENT: 12' X 16'7"
Walled garden to Rear
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »