- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Property Located Just Off The Popular Holywood Road
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area
- Kitchen With A Range Of Attractive Fitted Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Mostly Double Glazed Windows
- Three Bedrooms Plus Access To Fully Floored Roofspace
- Modern White Shower Room On First Floor
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationSituated just off the Holywood Road, this excellent semi detached property is ideally located close to Ballyhackamore, Belmont and road networks into Belfast City Centre.
Comprising a bright and spacious lounge/dining area leading to utility area and a good size fitted kitchen to the ground floor. The property further offers three bedrooms and modern shower room to the first floor and access via a wooden pull down ladder to a fully floored and sheeted roof space with power, heat, light and a velux window for an ideal working from home environment.
Outside the property offers excellent, easily managed outdoor space with paved patio area to the rear, and paving to the the front and side. Gas fired central heating and mostly PVC double glazed windows make this a home worthy of an internal viewing. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, storage under stairs, laminate wooden floor.
- Living/ Dining Room 19'7 x 9'5 (5.97m x 2.87m)
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Utility Area 6'8 x 4'9 (2.03m x 1.45m)
- Low flush wc, gas fired boiler, breakfast bar.
- Kitchen 10'4 x 6'8 (3.15m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'3 x 9'0 (2.82m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 9'0 (2.97m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 6'2 x 5'5 (1.88m x 1.65m)
- Shower Room
- Corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Roofspace 14'8 x 6'3 (4.47m x 1.91m)
- Floored and sheeted with light, heat and power, velux window.
- Easily maintained garden to front, side and rear laid in paving.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »