- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Family Home Constructed In 2015 & Extending To 3,465 Sq Ft
- Deceptively Spacious And Beautifully Proportioned Accommodation Finished To An Exceptional Standard
- Four Double Bedrooms Plus Study
- Two Ensuites, Family Bathroom And Downstairs Cloakroom
- High Quality Kitchen Open To Casual Living/Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Wood Pellet Heating
- Double Glazing
- Underfloor Heating / Heat Recovery System
- Pleasant Site Accessed Via Electric Gates With Well-Tended And Fully Enclosed Gardens
- Large Out Building with Approval For Commercial Use, With Huge Storage & Office Space & Central Heating
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Hillsborough Village And Transport Networks
Additional InformationPleasantly situated on the periphery of Hillsborough Village, the property is well placed close to a number of local amenities, schooling, bars and restaurants that the village has to offer and is within close proximity of Sprucefield Shopping Centre with Belfast city centre only a short drive away.
The property itself, which was constructed within the last five years, provides deceptively spacious accommodation which is finished to the highest of standards throughout by the present owners. In brief, there are five bedrooms or four plus study together with beautiful formal living room, open plan living/dining/kitchen with a range of appliances, large utility room together with contemporary bathroom and two ensuites.
The property is accessed via electric gates and provides beautifully maintained and well-presented gardens which are fully enclosed and the additional benefit of generous parking.
The property also has a substantial large, detached outbuilding/garage which will be ideal for those wanting to run a business from home or for additional accommodation for a semi-dependent relative/granny annex.
Viewing of this exceptional property is strictly by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to entrance hall. Tiled floor.
- Cloaks cupboard and additional cloakroom with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4)/GUEST BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.96m (14' 9" x 13' 0")
- Fully panelled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5):
- 4.27m x 2.51m (14' 0" x 8' 3")
- 8.66m x 8.2m (28' 5" x 26' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level oak units. Central island unit with inset sink. Five ring gas hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor. Recess for fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Two sets of double doors to garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.16m x 3.96m (16' 11" x 13' 0")
Wall mounted log-effect gas fire. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 2.95m (13' 0" x 9' 8")
Low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.78m x 4.34m (15' 8" x 14' 3")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.54m (8' 7" x 8' 4")
- Fully panelled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.13m x 4.78m (16' 10" x 15' 8")
Access to attic storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.88m x 3.84m (16' 0" x 12' 7")
- White suite. Freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Vanity unit.
- OUTBUILDING/GARAGING AREA:
- 9.19m x 8.97m (30' 2" x 29' 5")
- RECEPTION ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.56m (12' 0" x 11' 8")
- ADDITIONAL ROOM 1:
- 3.48m x 3.66m (11' 5" x 12' 0")
Currently run as a dog groomers but could be easily adapted.
- ADDITIONAL ROOM 2:
- 4.27m x 3.71m (14' 0" x 12' 2")
- ADDITIONAL ROOM 3:
- 5.16m x 4.55m (16' 11" x 14' 11")
- INDOOR PLAYROOM:
- 5.28m x 5.28m (17' 4" x 17' 4")
- SHED 1:
- 3.78m x 3.61m (12' 5" x 11' 10")
- SHED 2:
- 3.78m x 3.66m (12' 5" x 12' 0")
- Formal gardens enclosed laid predominantly in lawns with patio area and generous driveway parking accessed via electric gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »